- A new way to deliver drugs with pinpoint targeting 2019-08-19
- Magnetic particles allow drugs to be released at precise times and in specific areas.
- This robot helps you lift objects — by looking at your biceps 2019-05-22
- CSAIL system can mirror a user's motions and follow nonverbal commands by monitoring arm muscles.
- Muscle signals can pilot a robot 2020-04-27
- CSAIL's Conduct-A-Bot system uses muscle signals to cue a drone’s movement, enabling more natural human-robot communication.
- Lincoln Laboratory staff use race cars as a vehicle to teach coding 2019-07-01
- Laboratory staff teamed up with the Timothy Smith Network to offer a four-week coding course for middle school students.
- Optogenetics with SOUL 2020-05-07
- The Feng lab has developed a next-generation optogenetic system for non-invasive stimulation of neurons.
- An interdisciplinary approach to accelerating human-machine collaboration 2019-10-02
- Professor’s startup brings millimeter-scale location tracking to factories, ports, and other industrial environments.
- IDSS hosts inaugural Learning for Dynamics and Control conference 2019-07-10
- L4DC explored an emerging scientific area at the intersection of real-time physical data, machine learning, control theory, and optimization.
- Giving soft robots feeling 2020-06-01
- In a pair of papers from MIT CSAIL, two teams enable better sense and perception for soft robotic grippers.
- Professor Emeritus Woodie Flowers, innovator in design and engineering education, dies at 75 2019-10-15
- Beloved teacher and pioneer in hands-on engineering education developed design and robotics competitions at MIT, FIRST, and beyond, while promoting his concept of “gracious professionalism.”