- Neuroscientists gain new insights through innovation 2018-11-01
- Speakers at the Picower Institute for Learning and Memory fall symposium highlight advances in microscopy, tissue engineering, and reporters of brain activity.
- Antidepressant restores youthful flexibility to aging inhibitory neurons 2018-08-20
- Neural plasticity and arbor growth decline with age, study in mice shows.
- To improve anesthesia, focus on neuroscience and nociception, experts urge 2018-10-04
- A principled approach can lead to less need for drugs, especially opioids, Emery Brown and colleagues say.
- How to control robots with brainwaves and hand gestures 2018-06-20
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory system enables people to correct robot mistakes on multiple-choice tasks.
- Robot learns to follow orders like Alexa 2017-08-30
- ComText, from the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, allows robots to understand contextual commands.
- New robot rolls with the rules of pedestrian conduct 2017-08-30
- Approach may enable robots to move around hospitals, malls, and other areas with heavy foot traffic.
- Magnetic 3-D-printed structures crawl, roll, jump, and play catch 2018-06-13
- New printing technique could be used to develop remotely controlled biomedical devices.
- Biologists discover function of gene linked to familial ALS 2018-05-04
- Study in worms reveals gene loss can lead to accumulation of waste products in cells.
- Helping computers perceive human emotions 2018-07-24
- Personalized machine-learning models capture subtle variations in facial expressions to better gauge how we feel.