- A new model of vision 2020-03-04
- Computer model of face processing could reveal how the brain produces richly detailed visual representations so quickly.
- Driving toward success 2019-04-05
- Through MIT Professional Education’s Advanced Study Program, Ernie Ho found the tools — and the community — he needed to realize his vision and launch his career.
- Showing robots how to do your chores 2020-03-06
- By observing humans, robots learn to perform complex tasks, such as setting a table.
- Professor Emeritus Woodie Flowers, innovator in design and engineering education, dies at 75 2019-10-15
- Beloved teacher and pioneer in hands-on engineering education developed design and robotics competitions at MIT, FIRST, and beyond, while promoting his concept of “gracious professionalism.”
- Predicting people's driving personalities 2019-11-18
- System from MIT CSAIL sizes up drivers as selfish or selfless. Could this help self-driving cars navigate in traffic?
- Paul McEuen delivers inaugural Dresselhaus Lecture on cell-sized robots 2019-12-04
- Cornell University professor and physicist uses nanoscale parts to create smart, active microbots.
- Genetic screen offers new drug targets for Huntington’s disease 2020-01-30
- Neuroscientists identify genes that modulate the disease’s toxic effects.
- Studying the brain and supporting the mind 2020-04-29
- At MIT, senior Tarun Kamath has explored neuroscience and science policy, while helping his peers find ways to reduce stress.
- Tiny motor can “walk” to carry out tasks 2019-07-02
- Mobile motor could pave the way for robots to assemble complex structures — including other robots.