- Brain wave stimulation may improve Alzheimer’s symptoms 2019-03-14
- Noninvasive treatment improves memory and reduces amyloid plaques in mice.
- Using gene editing, neuroscientists develop a new model for autism 2019-06-12
- By introducing a gene variant associated with autism into monkeys, researchers hope to study treatment options for severe neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Soft robotics breakthrough manages immune response for implanted devices 2019-09-04
- Discovery could enable longer-lasting and better-functioning devices — including pacemakers, breast implants, biosensors, and drug delivery devices.
- Twenty-five ways in which MIT has transformed computing 2019-02-25
- From digital circuits to ingestible robots, the Institute has helped spearhead key innovations in the technology revolution.
- Mini cheetah is the first four-legged robot to do a backflip 2019-03-04
- Robot’s lightweight, high-power design is the perfect platform to share and play, developers say.
- Robots help patients manage chronic illness at home 2019-10-11
- Move over, Alexa and Siri. Talking Mabu robot provides one-to-one support while relaying information to doctors.
- Better autonomous “reasoning” at tricky intersections 2019-11-04
- Model alerts driverless cars when it’s safest to merge into traffic at intersections with obstructed views.
- Helping autonomous vehicles see around corners 2019-10-28
- By sensing tiny changes in shadows, a new system identifies approaching objects that may cause a collision.
- Predicting people's driving personalities 2019-11-18
- System from MIT CSAIL sizes up drivers as selfish or selfless. Could this help self-driving cars navigate in traffic?