- Giving robots a sense of touch 2017-06-05
- GelSight technology lets robots gauge objects’ hardness and manipulate small tools.
- Self-driving cars, meet rubber duckies 2016-04-20
- “Duckietown” class at Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab teaches autonomy, aims to become global research platform.
- Learning more about the brain 2016-03-24
- Pawan Sinha explores the cognitive dynamics behind our visual understanding of the world around us.
- Car talk 2016-02-10
- At MIT, federal safety chief discusses future of automated driving.
- A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2006). A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (p. 165). Lund University Cognitive Studies, 128.
- Expectations driven approach for Situated, Goal-directed Agents 2007-09-26
In proceedings of AI*IA/TABOO Joint Workshop (WOA 2007). Genova, Italy. 2007
- Anticipations, Brains, Individual and Social Behavior: An Introduction to Anticipatory Systems 2007-10-30
In Butz M. V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior (LNAI 4520). Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (in press)
- Robot helps nurses schedule tasks on labor floor 2016-07-13
- System from Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab suggests where to move patients and who should do C-sections.
- Faster, more nimble drones on the horizon 2017-05-25
- New algorithm quickly makes sense of incoming visual data.