- Neuroscientists reverse autism symptoms 2016-02-17
- Turning on a gene later in life can restore typical behavior in mice.
- CSAIL joins with Toyota on $25 million research center for autonomous cars 2015-09-04
- Seeking to reduce traffic casualties, center will focus on robotics and artificial intelligence systems.
- Data, drones, and 3-D-printed hearts 2015-12-08
- Looking back on the year that was: Highlights from the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab in 2015.
- Engineers design “tree-on-a-chip” 2017-03-20
- Microfluidic device generates passive hydraulic power, may be used to make small robots move.
- DiPRA: Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2007-11-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianguglielmo Calvi and Cristiano Castelfranchi (in press). Proceedings of the 28 International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2007).
- Modeling Top-Down Perception and Analogical Transfer with Single Anticipatory Mechanism. 2007-05-09
Georgi Petkov, Kiril Kiryazov, Maurice Grinberg, Boicho Kokinov (2007); Proceedings of the Second European Cognitive Science Conference, Greece
- The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots 2007-04-22
Kiryazov, K., Petkov, G., Grinberg, M. , Kokinov, B., and Balkenius, C. (2007). The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag
- ZMINDRACESFILE_INDEXING_DOCUMENT 2007-04-16
This is a special MindRACES file used to create categories indexes for the others
- How Can a Massively Modular Mind Be Context-Sensitive? A Computational Approach 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo (2006). Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Cognitive Modeling (ICCM 2006).