- Establishing Mutual Beliefs by Joint Attention: towards a Formal Model of Public Events. 2007-04-10
Lorini E., Tummolini L., Herzig A. (2005); In Bruno G. Bara, Lawrence Barsalou, & Monica Bucciarelli, Proceedings of the XXVII Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, July 21-23, Stresa, Italy
- Anticipatory Behaviour based on Prediction of Image Sequences 2007-06-01
- Ingestible origami robot 2016-05-12
- Robot unfolds from ingestible capsule, removes button battery stuck to wall of simulated stomach.
- The Symbol Detachment Problem 2007-04-15
Pezzulo, G. & Castelfranchi, C. The Symbol Detachment Problem. To appear in: Cognitive Processing. online: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10339-007-0164-0
- A new player in appetite control 2016-10-18
- Brain cells that provide structural support also influence feeding behavior, study shows.
- Brain-controlled robots 2017-03-06
- CSAIL system enables people to correct robot mistakes using brain signals.
- Explained: Neural networks 2017-04-14
- Ballyhooed artificial-intelligence technique known as “deep learning” revives 70-year-old idea.
- Featured video: A self-driving wheelchair 2017-07-26
- Autonomous wheelchair developed by researchers at MIT and in Singapore promises improved independence for the disabled.
- Study finds brain connections key to reading 2016-08-08
- Pathways that exist before kids learn to read may determine development of brain’s word recognition area.