- Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P. L., Wilson, S. W. (2006). Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS: Rotation, linear approximation, and solution structure. Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO-2006). 1457-1464
- How we recall the past 2017-08-17
- Neuroscientists discover a brain circuit dedicated to retrieving memories.
- Startup bringing driverless taxi service to Singapore 2016-03-24
- Fleet of autonomous vehicles will serve as convenient form of public transit while reducing emissions.
- Transparent, gel-based robots can catch and release live fish 2017-02-01
- Made from hydrogel, robots may one day assist in surgical operations, evade underwater detection.
- 2.007 robots battle it out, revolutionary-style 2016-05-06
- Motors smoking, robot reenacted Paul Revere’s ride to win competition.
- Robotic consensus 2016-04-21
- Control algorithm for teams of robots factors in moving obstacles.
- Brain-controlled robots 2017-03-06
- CSAIL system enables people to correct robot mistakes using brain signals.
- “Superhero” robot wears different outfits for different tasks 2017-09-27
- Shape-shifting device from CSAIL can walk, roll, sail, and glide using recyclable exoskeletons.
- Explorations of anticipatory behavioral control (ABC): A report from the cognitive psychology unit of the University of Würzburg 2007-10-30
(2007). Cognitive Processing, 8, 133-142.