- A reinforcement-learning model of top-down attention based on a potential-action map 2008-05-15
Ognibene, D.; Balkenius, C. & Baldassarre, G.. 2008. A reinforcement-learning model of top-down attention based on a potential-action map. Pezzulo Giovanni, Rino Falcone, Castelfranchi Cristiano (ed.). The Anticipatory Approach. Berlin. Springer-Verlag.
- Expectations driven approach for Situated, Goal-directed Agents 2007-09-26
In proceedings of AI*IA/TABOO Joint Workshop (WOA 2007). Genova, Italy. 2007
- Fadel Adib joins Media Lab faculty 2017-01-27
- Adib is directing a new research group at the Media Lab, aiming to uncover, analyze, and engineer natural and human-made networks.
- Emergent Effector-Independent Internal Spaces: Adaptation and Intermanual Learning Transfer in Humans and Neural Networks 2007-10-30
International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2007), 1509-1514.
- Learning to select targets within targets in reaching tasks. 2008-05-15
Herbort O., Ognibene O., Butz M.V., Baldassarre G. (2007). Learning to
select targets within targets in reaching tasks. The 6th IEEE International
Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL2007).
- Prepping a robot for its journey to Mars 2016-10-18
- Senior Sarah Hensley aims to improve Earth's most advanced humanoid robot, in advance of its trip to the Red Planet.
- Study finds altered brain chemistry in people with autism 2015-12-17
- Neuroscientists link autism to reduced activity of key neurotransmitter in human brain.
- L’approccio Anticipatorio In Robotica: Una Analisi Comparativa 2007-04-15
Gianguglielmo Calvi, Alessandro Tutino, Giovanni Pezzulo (2006). Proceedings del Workshop Italiano di Vita Artificiale (WIVA 2006).
- A bipedal robot with human reflexes 2015-08-11
- New human-machine interface keeps robot balanced, with human reflexes.