- Distinctive brain pattern helps habits form 2018-02-08
- Study identifies neurons that fire at the beginning and end of a behavior as it becomes a habit.
- Prepping a robot for its journey to Mars 2016-10-18
- Senior Sarah Hensley aims to improve Earth's most advanced humanoid robot, in advance of its trip to the Red Planet.
- 3-D printing offers new approach to making buildings 2017-04-26
- Technology developed at MIT could enable faster, cheaper, more adaptable building construction.
- Learning to select targets within targets in reaching tasks. 2008-05-15
Herbort O., Ognibene O., Butz M.V., Baldassarre G. (2007). Learning to
select targets within targets in reaching tasks. The 6th IEEE International
Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL2007).
- Josh McDermott receives NAS Troland Research Award 2018-01-17
- Cognitive scientist is recognized for groundbreaking research into how humans hear and interpret sound.
- The cognitive structure of Surprise: looking for basic principles 2007-04-16
Lorini, E., Castelfranchi, C. (2007); To appear in Topoi: An International Review of Philosophy, 26(1).
- A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2006). A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (p. 165). Lund University Cognitive Studies, 128.
- Encoding Complete Body Models Enables Task Dependent Optimal Behavior 2007-10-30
(2007). International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2007). 1424-1429.
- Holonomic Control of a robot with an omnidirectional drive 2007-04-17
R. Rojas, A. Gloye Förster: Holonomic Control of a robot with an
omnidirectional drive, KI - Künstliche Intelligenz, vol. 20, nr. 2,
BöttcherIT Verlag, 2006.