- Network of diverse noncoding RNAs acts in the brain 2018-06-07
- Scientists identify the first known network consisting of three types of regulatory RNAs.
- An unexpected ambition borne from MIT experience 2018-06-06
- Annamarie Bair, a premed student turned computer science major, is drawn to the promise of artificial intelligence and health care.
- Empirical Analysis of Generalization and Learning in XCS with Gradient Descent 2007-10-30
Lanzi P. L., Butz M. V., Goldberg D. E. (2007). GECCO 2007: Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference. 1814-1821.
- Rappresentazioni Anticipatorie: Tre Studi Simulativi 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo (2006) Proceedings del 3° Convegno Nazionale di Scienze Cognitive (AISC 2006).
- How we recall the past 2017-08-17
- Neuroscientists discover a brain circuit dedicated to retrieving memories.
- Engineers design drones that can stay aloft for five days 2017-06-07
- New design could provide communication support in disaster zones.
- New tool offers snapshots of neuron activity 2017-06-26
- FLARE technique can reveal which cells respond during different tasks.
- Evolving internal reinforcers for an intrinsically motivated reinforcement-learning robot. 2007-04-16
Schembri M., Mirolli M., Baldassarre G. (submitted). Evolving internal
reinforcers for an intrinsically motivated reinforcement-learning robot.
The 6th IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning
- Using motor babbling and Hebb rules for modeling the development of reaching with obstacles and grasping 2008-05-15
Caligiore D., Ferrauto T., Parisi D., Accornero N., Capozza M., Baldassarre G. (2008). Using motor babbling and Hebb rules for modeling the development of reaching with obstacles and grasping. In Dillmann Rüdiger, Maloney Colette, Sandini Giulio, Asfour Tamim, Cheng Gordon, Metta Giorgio, Ude Ales (orgs.), International Conference on Cognitive Systems (CogSys2008) (In electronic format). (University of Karlsruhe, Karlsruhe, Germany, 2-4 April 2008)