- Engineers design drones that can stay aloft for five days 2017-06-07
- New design could provide communication support in disaster zones.
- Kay Tye Receives the Society for Neuroscience Young Investigator Award 2016-11-15
- Picower Neuroscientist recognized for her work on emotional circuitry of the brain.
- Giving robots a sense of touch 2017-06-05
- GelSight technology lets robots gauge objects’ hardness and manipulate small tools.
- Evolving internal reinforcers for an intrinsically motivated reinforcement-learning robot. 2007-04-16
Schembri M., Mirolli M., Baldassarre G. (submitted). Evolving internal
reinforcers for an intrinsically motivated reinforcement-learning robot.
The 6th IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning
- A Schema Based Model of the Praying Mantis 2006-12-06
(2006) From animals to animats 9: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behaviour
- “Exhibitionists” and “Voyeurs” do it better: a Shared Environment for Flexible Coordination with Tacit Messages 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L., Castelfranchi C., Ricci, A. Viroli, M., Omicini, A. (2005); in H. van Parunak, D. Weyns (Eds.) Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, LNAI 3374, Sringer-Verlag Heidelberg, pp. 215-231.
- Ingestible origami robot 2016-05-12
- Robot unfolds from ingestible capsule, removes button battery stuck to wall of simulated stomach.
- Expectations driven approach for Situated, Goal-directed Agents 2007-09-26
In proceedings of AI*IA/TABOO Joint Workshop (WOA 2007). Genova, Italy. 2007
- Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino 2007-04-17
J. Schmidhuber, D. Wierstra, M. Gagliolo, F. Gomez:
Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino. To appear in