- What we can solve 2015-10-06
- Inaugural Solve event intended to “accelerate positive change.”
- A radiation-free approach to imaging molecules in the brain 2016-12-02
- New probe induces blood flow changes that can be seen by MRI.
- How the brain processes emotions 2016-03-31
- Neuroscientists identify circuits that could play a role in mental illnesses, including depression.
- MIT, Lockheed Martin launch long-term research collaboration 2016-05-16
- Initial focus will be on transformative technologies, autonomy, and robotics.
- Pinpointing loneliness in the brain 2016-02-11
- Scientists identify cells that represent feelings of isolation.
- Developing anticipatory and affective competences in multi agent systems 2007-04-16
C. Castelfranchi, R. Falcone and M. Piunti. In Proceedings of International Workshop on Multi-agent Systems and Simulation (ISC 2006), Palermo, Italy., 2006.
- Modeling Top-Down Perception and Analogical Transfer with Single Anticipatory Mechanism. 2007-05-09
Georgi Petkov, Kiril Kiryazov, Maurice Grinberg, Boicho Kokinov (2007); Proceedings of the Second European Cognitive Science Conference, Greece
- Taking a leap in bioinspired robotics 2016-12-16
- Mechanical engineer Sangbae Kim builds animal-like machines for use in disaster response.
- Decoding hidden dreams 2016-08-30
- Neuroscientists decrypt the sleeping brain to reveal hidden memories.