- Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior 2007-10-30
(2007), LNAI 4520. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag.
- Ingestible robots, glasses-free 3-D, and computers that explain themselves 2016-12-16
- A look at 16 of the coolest things that happened at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in 2016.
- “Exhibitionists” and “Voyeurs” do it better: a Shared Environment for Flexible Coordination with Tacit Messages 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L., Castelfranchi C., Ricci, A. Viroli, M., Omicini, A. (2005); in H. van Parunak, D. Weyns (Eds.) Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, LNAI 3374, Sringer-Verlag Heidelberg, pp. 215-231.
- The Symbol Detachment Problem 2007-04-15
Pezzulo, G. & Castelfranchi, C. The Symbol Detachment Problem. To appear in: Cognitive Processing. online: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10339-007-0164-0
- How the brain recognizes faces 2016-12-01
- Machine-learning system spontaneously reproduces aspects of human neurology.
- Taking a leap in bioinspired robotics 2016-12-16
- Mechanical engineer Sangbae Kim builds animal-like machines for use in disaster response.
- How the brain processes emotions 2016-03-31
- Neuroscientists identify circuits that could play a role in mental illnesses, including depression.
- Learning to select targets within targets in reaching tasks. 2008-05-15
Herbort O., Ognibene O., Butz M.V., Baldassarre G. (2007). Learning to
select targets within targets in reaching tasks. The 6th IEEE International
Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL2007).
- CSAIL shows off demos to 150 high-schoolers for “Hour of Code” 2015-12-14
- Robots, 3-D printers, and a surprise guest aim to get students excited about computer science.