- Seeing RNA at the nanoscale 2016-07-04
- Microscopy technique allows scientists to pinpoint RNA molecules in the brain.
- Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language: An Overview 2007-11-15
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language: An Overview Anticipatory Behavior. In Butz, M.; Sigaud, O.; Pezzulo, G. & Baldassarre, G. (ed.) in Adaptive Learning Systems: Advances in Anticipatory Processing, Springer LNAI 4520, 2007
- The benefits of surprise in dynamic environments: from Theory to Pratice 2007-05-10
(submitted to) 2nd International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction – ACII-07, 2007.
- New tool offers snapshots of neuron activity 2017-06-26
- FLARE technique can reveal which cells respond during different tasks.
- Imaging the brain at multiple size scales 2016-07-25
- New technique can reveal subcellular details and long-range connections.
- It's a Child's Game - Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). It's a Child's Game: Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots. Proceedings of the International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL), 164, Osaka, Japan.
- Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P. L., Wilson, S. W. (2006). Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS: Rotation, linear approximation, and solution structure. Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO-2006). 1457-1464
- High-resolution imaging with conventional microscopes 2017-04-17
- Tissue-expansion technique could allow scientists to map brain circuits.
- Researchers identify genome-modifying enzyme linked to Rett Syndrome 2016-07-22
- Deletion of the HDAC3 gene in the brains of mice causes cognitive and social impairments consistent with Rett Syndrome.