- Integrating Reinforcement-Learning, Accumulator Models, and Motor-Primitives to Study Action Selection and Reaching in Monkeys 2007-03-15
Ognibene, D. and Mannella, F. and Pezzulo, G. and Baldassarre, G.
Proceedings of ICCM 2006
- A heavy working memory load may sink brainwave 'synch' 2018-04-06
- Picower Institute study explains what happens when working memory reaches its full capacity.
- Brains,anticipations, individual and social behavior: an introduction to anticipatory behavior systems. 2007-04-16
Butz M., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (in press). Brains,
anticipations, individual and social behavior: an introduction to
anticipatory behavior systems. In Butz M., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G.,
Baldassarre G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems:
From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. Berlin: Springer Verlag.
- New tool offers snapshots of neuron activity 2017-06-26
- FLARE technique can reveal which cells respond during different tasks.
- Albatross robot takes flight 2018-05-18
- Autonomous glider can fly like an albatross, cruise like a sailboat.
- Unique visual stimulation may be new treatment for Alzheimer’s 2016-12-07
- Noninvasive technique reduces beta amyloid plaques in mouse models of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Gradient descent methods in learning classifier systems 2007-04-23
Butz, M.V., Goldberg, D.E., & Lanzi, P.L. (2005) Gradient descent methods in learning classifier systems: Improving XCS performance in multistep problems. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 9, 452-473.
- Surprise-Driven Belief Revision 2007-04-10
Lorini, E., Castelfranchi, C. (2006); In Proceedings of Second Biennial Conference on Cognitive Science, St. Petersburg, 9-13 June, 2006.