- Effect of pure error-based fitness in XCS 2007-10-30
(2007). In Kovacs, T. et al. (Eds.) Learning Classifier Systems: International Workshops, IWLCS 2003-2005, LNAI 4399, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg. 104-114.
- Anticipatory coordination through action observation and behavior adaptation 2007-03-05
Michele Piunti, Cristiano Castelfranchi and Rino Falcone. In AISB 2007 Symposium Mindful Environments, Newcastle (2007).
- Modeling Top-Down Perception and Analogical Transfer with Single Anticipatory Mechanism. 2007-05-09
Georgi Petkov, Kiril Kiryazov, Maurice Grinberg, Boicho Kokinov (2007); Proceedings of the Second European Cognitive Science Conference, Greece
- Metric State Space Reinforcement Learning for a Vision-Capable Mobile Robot 2007-04-17
V. Zhumatiy, F. Gomez, M. Hutter, and J. Schmidhuber: Metric State Space
Reinforcement Learning for a Vision-Capable Mobile Robot, Proc.
of the Int'l Conf. on Intelligent Autonomous Systems,
IAS-06, Tokyo, 2006.
- A Schema Based Model of the Praying Mantis 2006-12-06
(2006) From animals to animats 9: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behaviour
- Designing Modular Architectures in the Framework AKIRA 2007-04-26
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Designing Modular Architectures in the Framework AKIRA. To appear in: Multiagent and Grid Systems (journal)
- Taking a leap in bioinspired robotics 2016-12-16
- Mechanical engineer Sangbae Kim builds animal-like machines for use in disaster response.
- It's all in our heads 2016-02-23
- Political science PhD student Marika Landau-Wells is using psychology and neuroscience to better understand political behavior.
- Stimulus plan? 2015-12-18
- Interest is growing in brain stimulation devices — and regulating them may prove tricky.