- Protein pair quickly makes memories of new places 2018-06-06
- MIT researchers find that encountering novel contexts cues the brain to churn out neurogranin.
- A new way to automatically build road maps from aerial images 2018-04-17
- “RoadTracer” system from the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory could reduce workload for developers of apps like Google Maps.
- Custom carpentry with help from robots 2018-02-28
- CSAIL’s robotic system minimizes dangerous sawing, helps users customize furniture.
- Effect of pure error-based fitness in XCS 2007-10-30
(2007). In Kovacs, T. et al. (Eds.) Learning Classifier Systems: International Workshops, IWLCS 2003-2005, LNAI 4399, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg. 104-114.
- The benefits of surprise in dynamic environments: from Theory to Pratice 2007-05-10
(submitted to) 2nd International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction – ACII-07, 2007.
- The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots 2007-04-22
Kiryazov, K., Petkov, G., Grinberg, M. , Kokinov, B., and Balkenius, C. (2007). The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag
- Neuroscientists identify brain circuit necessary for memory formation 2017-04-06
- New findings challenge standard model of memory consolidation.
- Toward a Perceptual Symbol System 2007-11-15
G.Pezzulo, G. Calvi – Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (EPIROB 2006).
- Apprendimento per rinforzo e codifica tramite popolazione neurale: un modello per il reaching applicato a due task 2007-03-19
WIVA3 - 3° Workshop Italiano Vita Artificiale