- MIT neuroscientists give "invisible" cells a new look 2018-02-12
- With a new grant, a Picower Institute team is studying the role of astrocytes, which may partner with neurons to process information in the brain.
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory earns six R&D 100 Awards for 2017 2017-12-08
- Technologies named among the year's most significant innovations address health care, radar performance, aircraft collision avoidance, and 24-hour wide-area surveillance.
- Stress can lead to risky decisions 2017-11-16
- Neuroscientists find chronic stress skews decisions toward higher-risk options.
- 3-D printing offers new approach to making buildings 2017-04-26
- Technology developed at MIT could enable faster, cheaper, more adaptable building construction.
- Brain-controlled robots 2017-03-06
- CSAIL system enables people to correct robot mistakes using brain signals.
- Making better decisions when outcomes are uncertain 2017-03-21
- A simple statistical trick could help make a ubiquitous model of decision processes more accurate.
- How we recall the past 2017-08-17
- Neuroscientists discover a brain circuit dedicated to retrieving memories.
- Studying XCS/BOA learning in Boolean functions 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., & Pelikan, M. (2006). Studying XCS/BOA learning in Boolean functions: Structure encoding and random boolean functions. Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO-2006). 1449-1456.
- Albatross robot takes flight 2018-05-18
- Autonomous glider can fly like an albatross, cruise like a sailboat.