- Building better trust between humans and machines 2016-06-21
- MIT-SUTD researchers are creating improved interfaces to help machines and humans work together to complete tasks.
- Apprendimento per rinforzo e codifica tramite popolazione neurale: un modello per il reaching applicato a due task 2007-03-19
WIVA3 - 3° Workshop Italiano Vita Artificiale
- Building Robots with Analogy-Based Anticipation 2007-05-09
Petkov, G., Naydenov, Ch., Grinberg, M., Kokinov(2006); Proceedings of the KI 2006, 29th German Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Bremen
- “It’s okay if it breaks and blows up” 2016-06-30
- MIT’s thriving maker culture is on display in ABC network’s “BattleBots” competition.
- Evolving internal reinforcers for an intrinsically motivated reinforcement-learning robot. 2007-04-16
Schembri M., Mirolli M., Baldassarre G. (submitted). Evolving internal
reinforcers for an intrinsically motivated reinforcement-learning robot.
The 6th IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning
- Empirical Analysis of Generalization and Learning in XCS with Gradient Descent 2007-10-30
Lanzi P. L., Butz M. V., Goldberg D. E. (2007). GECCO 2007: Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference. 1814-1821.
- New tool offers snapshots of neuron activity 2017-06-26
- FLARE technique can reveal which cells respond during different tasks.
- Featured video: #AskMIT — Using your full brain 2017-03-15
- Kids ask tough questions; MIT students, staff, and faculty answer. This episode of "#AskMIT" describes how much of our brains we really use.
- Surprise-Driven Belief Revision 2007-04-10
Lorini, E., Castelfranchi, C. (2006); In Proceedings of Second Biennial Conference on Cognitive Science, St. Petersburg, 9-13 June, 2006.