- Self-driving cars for country roads 2018-05-07
- Today’s autonomous vehicles require hand-labeled 3-D maps, but CSAIL’s MapLite system enables navigation with just GPS and sensors.
- Improving the performance of Pittsburgh learning classifier systems using a default rule 2007-10-30
(2007). In Kovacs, T. et al. (Eds.) Learning Classifier Systems: International Workshops, IWLCS 2003-2005, LNAI 4399, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg. 291-307.
- “Blind” Cheetah 3 robot can climb stairs littered with obstacles 2018-07-05
- Improved design may be used for exploring disaster zones and other dangerous or inaccessible environments.
- Combining Gradient-Based With Evolutionary Online Learning: An Introduction to Learning Classifier Systems 2007-10-30
Seventh International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS 2007), 12-17.
- Anticipatory Models in Gaze Control 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C. and Johansson, B. (2007). Anticipatory Models in Gaze Control: A Developmental Model. Cognitive Processing, in press.
- Anticipatory Behaviour based on Prediction of Image Sequences 2007-06-01
- Neural implants modulate microstructures in the brain with pinpoint accuracy 2018-06-28
- MIT researchers develop new tools to enable targeted delivery of drugs to deep brain structures through implanted microprobes.
- Explorations of anticipatory behavioral control (ABC): A report from the cognitive psychology unit of the University of Würzburg 2007-10-30
(2007). Cognitive Processing, 8, 133-142.
- Integrating Reinforcement-Learning, Accumulator Models, and Motor-Primitives to Study Action Selection and Reaching in Monkeys 2007-03-15
Ognibene, D. and Mannella, F. and Pezzulo, G. and Baldassarre, G.
Proceedings of ICCM 2006