- Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino 2007-04-17
J. Schmidhuber, D. Wierstra, M. Gagliolo, F. Gomez: Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino. Neural Computation, 19(3), March 2007.
- Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language 2007-12-13
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language: An Overview Anticipatory Behavior. In Butz, M.; Sigaud, O.; Pezzulo, G. & Baldassarre, G. (ed.) in Adaptive Learning Systems: Advances in Anticipatory Processing, Springer LNAI 4520, 2007
- Network of diverse noncoding RNAs acts in the brain 2018-06-07
- Scientists identify the first known network consisting of three types of regulatory RNAs.
- Putting the brain at the center of anesthesiology 2018-02-16
- Emery N. Brown explains how statistics and neuroscience improve anesthesiology at the American Association for the Advancement of Science's annual meeting.
- DiPRA: Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2007-11-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianguglielmo Calvi and Cristiano Castelfranchi (in press). Proceedings of the 28 International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2007).
- Miniaturizing the brain of a drone 2017-07-12
- Method for designing efficient computer chips may get miniature smart drones off the ground.
- Function Approximation with XCS 2007-04-23
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P.L., & Wilson, S.W. (in press). Function Approximation with XCS: Hyperellipsoidal Conditions, Recursive Least Squares, and Compaction. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation.