- Featured video: #AskMIT — Using your full brain 2017-03-15
- Kids ask tough questions; MIT students, staff, and faculty answer. This episode of "#AskMIT" describes how much of our brains we really use.
- Learning to anticipate a temporarily hidden moving object 2007-06-01
- Custom robots in a matter of minutes 2017-08-23
- CSAIL’s “Interactive Robogami” lets you design and 3-D print origami-inspired robots from 2-D designs.
- Security for multirobot systems 2017-03-17
- New technique could protect robot teams’ communication networks from malicious hackers.
- Robotic interiors 2018-01-31
- Smart furniture transforms spaces in tiny apartments into bedrooms, work spaces, or closets.
- A reinforcement-learning model of top-down attention based on a potential-action map 2008-05-15
Ognibene, D.; Balkenius, C. & Baldassarre, G.. 2008. A reinforcement-learning model of top-down attention based on a potential-action map. Pezzulo Giovanni, Rino Falcone, Castelfranchi Cristiano (ed.). The Anticipatory Approach. Berlin. Springer-Verlag.
- Q&A: On the future of human-centered robotics 2017-05-15
- Professor David Mindell, who researches the interaction between automation and human behavior, discusses the interdependence of people, robots, and infrastructure.
- Chip upgrade helps miniature drones navigate 2018-06-20
- Low-power design will allow devices as small as a honeybee to determine their location while flying.
- How to control robots with brainwaves and hand gestures 2018-06-20
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory system enables people to correct robot mistakes on multiple-choice tasks.