- Kwanghun Chung receives McKnight Technological Innovations in Neuroscience Award 2016-06-24
- Establishing Mutual Beliefs by Joint Attention: towards a Formal Model of Public Events. 2007-04-10
Lorini E., Tummolini L., Herzig A. (2005); In Bruno G. Bara, Lawrence Barsalou, & Monica Bucciarelli, Proceedings of the XXVII Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, July 21-23, Stresa, Italy
- MIT, Lockheed Martin launch long-term research collaboration 2016-05-16
- Initial focus will be on transformative technologies, autonomy, and robotics.
- A radiation-free approach to imaging molecules in the brain 2016-12-02
- New probe induces blood flow changes that can be seen by MRI.
- Worm-inspired material strengthens, changes shape in response to its environment 2017-03-20
- A bio-inspired gel material developed at MIT could help engineers control movements of soft robots.
- Teleoperating robots with virtual reality 2017-10-11
- A virtual reality system from the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory could make it easier for factory workers to telecommute.
- The unexpected aspects of Surprise 2007-04-10
Lorini, E., Castelfranchi, C. (2006); International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, 20 (6), pp. 817-835.
- The benefits of anticipation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2006). The benefits of anticipation: an experimental study. In Butz, M., Sigaud, O., Pezzulo, G., and Baldassarre, G. (Eds.), Proceedings of third workshop on anticipatory behavior in adaptive learning systems (ABiALS), Rome.
- Ingestible robots, glasses-free 3-D, and computers that explain themselves 2016-12-16
- A look at 16 of the coolest things that happened at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in 2016.