- The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots 2007-04-22
Kiryazov, K., Petkov, G., Grinberg, M. , Kokinov, B., and Balkenius, C. (2007). The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag
- Empirical Analysis of Generalization and Learning in XCS with Gradient Descent 2007-10-30
Lanzi P. L., Butz M. V., Goldberg D. E. (2007). GECCO 2007: Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference. 1814-1821.
- How we recall the past 2017-08-17
- Neuroscientists discover a brain circuit dedicated to retrieving memories.
- Trajectory learning through motor babbling: reaching with obstacle avoidance. 2008-05-15
Ferrauto Tomassino, Ognibene Dimitri, Caligiore Daniele, Baldassare Gianluca (2007). Trajectory learning through motor babbling: reaching with obstacle avoidance. In Nicosia Giuseppe, Pavone Mario, Atti del Quarto Workshop Italiano di Vita Artificiale e Computazione Evolutiva (WIVACE 2007) (In formato elettronico). Catania: Università di Catania. (Baia Samuele, Sampietri, Italia, 5-7 Settembre 2007).
- Stress can lead to risky decisions 2017-11-16
- Neuroscientists find chronic stress skews decisions toward higher-risk options.
- Rule-based evolutionary online learning systems 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V. (2006). Rule-based evolutionary online learning systems: A principled approach to LCS analysis and design. Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing Series, Springer Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg, Germany.
- Shared Intention Revisited: The Limits of Egoism are Not the Limits of Individualism 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L. (submitted to Economics and Philosophy)
- Anticipations, Brains, Individual and Social Behavior: An Introduction to Anticipatory Systems 2007-10-30
In Butz M. V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior (LNAI 4520). Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (in press)
- Engineers design “tree-on-a-chip” 2017-03-20
- Microfluidic device generates passive hydraulic power, may be used to make small robots move.