- Stimulus plan? 2015-12-18
- Interest is growing in brain stimulation devices — and regulating them may prove tricky.
- Modeling Expectations in Cognitive Agents 2007-04-10
Lorini, E., Falcone, R. (2005); In Proceedings of AAAI 2005 Fall Symposium-From Reactive to Anticipatory Cognitive Embodied Systems, Arlington, Virginia, USA, 3-6 November, 2005.
- Solving Deep Memory POMDPs with Recurrent Policy Gradients 2007-04-17
D. Wierstra, A. Foerster, J. Schmidhuber: Solving Deep Memory POMDPs with Recurrent Policy Gradients. Under review.
- Engineers design “tree-on-a-chip” 2017-03-20
- Microfluidic device generates passive hydraulic power, may be used to make small robots move.
- Apprendimento per rinforzo e codifica tramite popolazione neurale: un modello per il reaching applicato a due task 2007-03-19
WIVA3 - 3° Workshop Italiano Vita Artificiale
- Ingestible robots, glasses-free 3-D, and computers that explain themselves 2016-12-16
- A look at 16 of the coolest things that happened at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in 2016.
- Robots and us 2015-10-13
- Should cars be fully driverless? No, says an MIT engineer and historian.
- An autonomous fleet for Amsterdam 2016-09-19
- MIT, AMS Institute will collaborate to solve complex urban problems for Amsterdam with the development of autonomous "roboats."
- Shared Intention Revisited: The Limits of Egoism are Not the Limits of Individualism 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L. (submitted to Economics and Philosophy)