- RNN-based Learning of Compact Maps for Efficient Robot Localization 2007-04-17
A. Foerster, A. Graves, J. Schmidhuber: RNN-based Learning of Compact Maps for Efficient Robot Localization. ESANN 2007.
- “Lost” memories can be found 2016-03-16
- Neuroscientists retrieve missing memories in mice with early Alzheimer’s symptoms.
- The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots 2007-04-22
Kiryazov, K., Petkov, G., Grinberg, M. , Kokinov, B., and Balkenius, C. (2007). The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag
- DiPRA: Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2007-11-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianguglielmo Calvi and Cristiano Castelfranchi (in press). Proceedings of the 28 International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2007).
- Taking a leap in bioinspired robotics 2016-12-16
- Mechanical engineer Sangbae Kim builds animal-like machines for use in disaster response.
- Designing Modular Architectures in the Framework AKIRA 2007-04-26
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Designing Modular Architectures in the Framework AKIRA. To appear in: Multiagent and Grid Systems (journal)
- A Model of Reaching That Integrates Reinforcement Learning and Population Encoding of Postures 2007-03-15
Ognibene, Dimitri and Rega, Angelo and Baldassarre, Gianluca
From Animals to Animats 9, 9th International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behavior, SAB 2006, Rome, Italy, September 25-29, 2006, Proceedings.
- Robot helps nurses schedule tasks on labor floor 2016-07-13
- System from Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab suggests where to move patients and who should do C-sections.