- How the brain keeps time 2017-12-04
- Neuroscientists discover networks of neurons that stretch or compress their activity to control timing.
- Learning to anticipate a temporarily hidden moving object 2007-06-01
- The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots 2007-05-09
Kiril Kiryazov, Georgi Petkov, Maurice Grinberg, Boicho Kokinov, Christian Balkenius (2006); Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior, LNAI number 4520
- Kwanghun Chung receives NIH New Innovator Award 2016-10-13
- Award will support the development of technologies that can enable a better understanding of complex biological systems.
- MIT neuroscientists give "invisible" cells a new look 2018-02-12
- With a new grant, a Picower Institute team is studying the role of astrocytes, which may partner with neurons to process information in the brain.
- Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language 2007-12-13
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language: An Overview Anticipatory Behavior. In Butz, M.; Sigaud, O.; Pezzulo, G. & Baldassarre, G. (ed.) in Adaptive Learning Systems: Advances in Anticipatory Processing, Springer LNAI 4520, 2007
- Anticipatory Behaviour based on Prediction of Image Sequences 2007-06-01
- A radiation-free approach to imaging molecules in the brain 2016-12-02
- New probe induces blood flow changes that can be seen by MRI.