- Making brain implants smaller could prolong their lifespan 2017-05-16
- Thin fibers could be used to deliver drugs or electrical stimulation, with less damage to the brain.
- Improving the performance of Pittsburgh learning classifier systems using a default rule 2007-10-30
(2007). In Kovacs, T. et al. (Eds.) Learning Classifier Systems: International Workshops, IWLCS 2003-2005, LNAI 4399, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg. 291-307.
- New tool offers snapshots of neuron activity 2017-06-26
- FLARE technique can reveal which cells respond during different tasks.
- Problem Solution Sustenance in XCS 2007-04-23
Butz, M.V., Goldberg, D.E., Lanzi, P.L., & Sastry, K. (2007). Problem Solution Sustenance in XCS: Markov Chain Analysis of Niche Support Distributions and Consequent Computational Complexity. Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines, 8, 5-37.
- Brain circuit enables split-second decisions when cues conflict 2017-04-24
- New findings shed light on how we quickly assess risks and rewards before acting.
- How Can a Massively Modular Mind Be Context-Sensitive? A Computational Approach 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo (2006). Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Cognitive Modeling (ICCM 2006).
- DiPRA Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2006-12-06
(2007) Proceedings of IJCAI 2007
- Seeing RNA at the nanoscale 2016-07-04
- Microscopy technique allows scientists to pinpoint RNA molecules in the brain.
- Study suggests approach to waking patients after surgery 2016-10-24
- Activating certain brain neurons may spur recovery from general anesthesia.