- Unique visual stimulation may be new treatment for Alzheimer’s 2016-12-07
- Noninvasive technique reduces beta amyloid plaques in mouse models of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Apprendimento per rinforzo e codifica tramite popolazione neurale: un modello per il reaching applicato a due task 2007-03-19
WIVA3 - 3° Workshop Italiano Vita Artificiale
- Toward an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. 2008-05-15
Caligiore D., Parisi D., Baldassarre G. (2007). Towards an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. Demiris Y., Scassellati B., Mareschal D. (eds.). The 6th IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL2007). IEEE Catalog Number: 07EX1740C, ISBN: 1-4244-1116-5, Library of Congress: 2007922394, pp. 241-246. London: Imperial College
- Solving Deep Memory POMDPs with Recurrent Policy Gradients 2007-04-17
D. Wierstra, A. Foerster, J. Schmidhuber: Solving Deep Memory POMDPs with Recurrent Policy Gradients. Under review.
- Empirical Analysis of Generalization and Learning in XCS with Gradient Descent 2007-10-30
Lanzi P. L., Butz M. V., Goldberg D. E. (2007). GECCO 2007: Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference. 1814-1821.
- Rule-based evolutionary online learning systems 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V. (2006). Rule-based evolutionary online learning systems: A principled approach to LCS analysis and design. Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing Series, Springer Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg, Germany.
- Gradient descent methods in learning classifier systems 2007-04-23
Butz, M.V., Goldberg, D.E., & Lanzi, P.L. (2005) Gradient descent methods in learning classifier systems: Improving XCS performance in multistep problems. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 9, 452-473.
- Scientists identify brain circuit that drives pleasure-inducing behavior 2017-03-22
- Surprisingly, the neurons are located in a brain region thought to be linked with fear.
- The benefits of anticipation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2006). The benefits of anticipation: an experimental study. In Butz, M., Sigaud, O., Pezzulo, G., and Baldassarre, G. (Eds.), Proceedings of third workshop on anticipatory behavior in adaptive learning systems (ABiALS), Rome.