- Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language 2007-12-13
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language: An Overview Anticipatory Behavior. In Butz, M.; Sigaud, O.; Pezzulo, G. & Baldassarre, G. (ed.) in Adaptive Learning Systems: Advances in Anticipatory Processing, Springer LNAI 4520, 2007
- Developing anticipatory and affective competences in multi agent systems 2007-04-16
C. Castelfranchi, R. Falcone and M. Piunti. In Proceedings of International Workshop on Multi-agent Systems and Simulation (ISC 2006), Palermo, Italy., 2006.
- Building 31 powers back up 2017-09-25
- Members of AeroAstro and MechE are returning to a dramatically renovated building, with robots, drones, and even a Corvette in tow.
- Robots with Anticipation and Attention 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). Robots with Anticipation and Attention. In Funk, P. , Rognvaldsson, T., and Xiong, N. (Eds.) Advances in Artificial Intelligence in Sweden (pp. 202-204). Västerås, Sweden: Mälardalen University.
- “Superhero” robot wears different outfits for different tasks 2017-09-27
- Shape-shifting device from CSAIL can walk, roll, sail, and glide using recyclable exoskeletons.
- The Force was strong in this robot competition 2017-05-15
- MechE class ends semester with ingeniously designed robots battling on a “Star Wars”-themed playing field.
- Anticipatory Models in Gaze Control 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C. and Johansson, B. (2007). Anticipatory Models in Gaze Control: A Developmental Model. Cognitive Processing, in press.
- Robot learns to follow orders like Alexa 2017-08-30
- ComText, from the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, allows robots to understand contextual commands.
- Quasi-Online Reinforcement Learning for Robots 2007-03-20
B. Bakker, V. Zhumatiy, G. Gruener, J. Schmidhuber: Quasi-Online
Reinforcement Learning for Robots, IEEE International Conference on
Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2006.