- SMART automation 2017-01-19
- MIT Professor Daniela Rus combines automation and mobility to create a smarter world.
- Electric motors find new roles in robots, ships, cars, and microgrids 2016-10-25
- James Kirtley discusses the transition from gas to electric motors and the impact these motors have had on modern technologies.
- High-resolution imaging with conventional microscopes 2017-04-17
- Tissue-expansion technique could allow scientists to map brain circuits.
- MIT, Lockheed Martin launch long-term research collaboration 2016-05-16
- Initial focus will be on transformative technologies, autonomy, and robotics.
- Expectations driven approach for Situated, Goal-directed Agents 2007-09-26
In proceedings of AI*IA/TABOO Joint Workshop (WOA 2007). Genova, Italy. 2007
- Replicating the connection between muscles and nerves 2016-08-03
- New chip could help test drugs for ALS, other neuromuscular disorders.
- It's a Child's Game - Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). It's a Child's Game: Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots. Proceedings of the International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL), 164, Osaka, Japan.
- Mapping serotonin dynamics in the living brain 2016-10-20
- Imaging technique that creates 3-D video of serotonin transport could aid antidepressant development.
- Function Approximation with XCS 2007-04-23
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P.L., & Wilson, S.W. (in press). Function Approximation with XCS: Hyperellipsoidal Conditions, Recursive Least Squares, and Compaction. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation.