- Toward a Perceptual Symbol System 2007-11-15
G.Pezzulo, G. Calvi – Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (EPIROB 2006).
- Scientists identify neurons devoted to social memory 2016-09-29
- Cells in the hippocampus store memories of acquaintances, a new study reports.
- Researchers identify genome-modifying enzyme linked to Rett Syndrome 2016-07-22
- Deletion of the HDAC3 gene in the brains of mice causes cognitive and social impairments consistent with Rett Syndrome.
- Engineers design drones that can stay aloft for five days 2017-06-07
- New design could provide communication support in disaster zones.
- Scientists identify brain circuit that drives pleasure-inducing behavior 2017-03-22
- Surprisingly, the neurons are located in a brain region thought to be linked with fear.
- Creating therapies for Alzheimer's disease by targeting neural circuits 2016-11-10
- Study finds a complex series of molecular, cellular, circuit and network-level changes contribute to the progression of Alzheimer's.
- DiPRA Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2006-12-06
(2007) Proceedings of IJCAI 2007
- Fadel Adib joins Media Lab faculty 2017-01-27
- Adib is directing a new research group at the Media Lab, aiming to uncover, analyze, and engineer natural and human-made networks.
- Modeling Top-Down Perception and Analogical Transfer with Single Anticipatory Mechanism. 2007-05-09
Georgi Petkov, Kiril Kiryazov, Maurice Grinberg, Boicho Kokinov (2007); Proceedings of the Second European Cognitive Science Conference, Greece