- Learning to anticipate a temporarily hidden moving object 2007-11-13
- Learning more about the brain 2016-03-24
- Pawan Sinha explores the cognitive dynamics behind our visual understanding of the world around us.
- Making 3-D printing as simple as printing on paper 2017-05-05
- Startup’s cloud-based system allows for project queuing by multiple users and automated part removal.
- High-resolution imaging with conventional microscopes 2017-04-17
- Tissue-expansion technique could allow scientists to map brain circuits.
- Gradient descent methods in learning classifier systems 2007-04-23
Butz, M.V., Goldberg, D.E., & Lanzi, P.L. (2005) Gradient descent methods in learning classifier systems: Improving XCS performance in multistep problems. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 9, 452-473.
- Newly discovered neural connections may be linked to emotional decision-making 2016-09-19
- Researchers suspect cells in this brain circuit could also be targets of Parkinson’s disease.
- Anticipatory Models in Gaze Control 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C. and Johansson, B. (2007). Anticipatory Models in Gaze Control: A Developmental Model. Cognitive Processing, in press.
- Data, drones, and 3-D-printed hearts 2015-12-08
- Looking back on the year that was: Highlights from the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab in 2015.
- Holonomic Control of a robot with an omnidirectional drive 2007-04-17
R. Rojas, A. Gloye Förster: Holonomic Control of a robot with an
omnidirectional drive, KI - Künstliche Intelligenz, vol. 20, nr. 2,
BöttcherIT Verlag, 2006.