- Distinctive brain pattern helps habits form 2018-02-08
- Study identifies neurons that fire at the beginning and end of a behavior as it becomes a habit.
- Brain-controlled robots 2017-03-06
- CSAIL system enables people to correct robot mistakes using brain signals.
- MIT Media Lab to participate in $27 million initiative on AI ethics and governance 2017-01-10
- Fund establishes a global initiative to advance artificial intelligence research for the public good.
- Study reveals molecular mechanisms of memory formation 2018-02-08
- Neuroscientists discover a cellular pathway that encodes memories by strengthening specific synapses.
- The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots 2007-04-22
Kiryazov, K., Petkov, G., Grinberg, M. , Kokinov, B., and Balkenius, C. (2007). The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag
- An Analysis of the Ideomotor Principle and TOTE 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianluca Baldassarre, Martin V. Butz, Cristiano Castelfranchi, and Joachim Hoffmann (2006). In Butz M.V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (eds.) Proceedings of the Third Workshop on Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems (ABiALS 2006)
- Encoding Complete Body Models Enables Task Dependent Optimal Behavior 2007-10-30
(2007). International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2007). 1424-1429.
- Unique visual stimulation may be new treatment for Alzheimer’s 2016-12-07
- Noninvasive technique reduces beta amyloid plaques in mouse models of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Making better decisions when outcomes are uncertain 2017-03-21
- A simple statistical trick could help make a ubiquitous model of decision processes more accurate.