- An Analysis of the Ideomotor Principle and TOTE 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianluca Baldassarre, Martin V. Butz, Cristiano Castelfranchi, and Joachim Hoffmann (2006). In Butz M.V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (eds.) Proceedings of the Third Workshop on Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems (ABiALS 2006)
- Model sheds light on purpose of inhibitory neurons 2017-01-09
- Study suggests computational role for neurons that prevent other neurons from firing.
- Neuroscientists discover a gene that controls worms’ behavioral state 2016-03-03
- Gene required for the control of behavioral state is also found in humans, may be linked to autism.
- Design your own custom drone 2016-12-05
- CSAIL system lets users design and fabricate drones with a wide range of shapes and structures.
- Brain circuit enables split-second decisions when cues conflict 2017-04-24
- New findings shed light on how we quickly assess risks and rewards before acting.
- Ingestible origami robot 2016-05-12
- Robot unfolds from ingestible capsule, removes button battery stuck to wall of simulated stomach.
- Making prosthetic limbs feel more natural 2017-05-31
- Muscle grafts could help amputees sense and control artificial limbs.
- Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language 2007-12-13
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language: An Overview Anticipatory Behavior. In Butz, M.; Sigaud, O.; Pezzulo, G. & Baldassarre, G. (ed.) in Adaptive Learning Systems: Advances in Anticipatory Processing, Springer LNAI 4520, 2007
- The benefits of surprise in dynamic environments: from Theory to Pratice 2007-05-10
(submitted to) 2nd International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction – ACII-07, 2007.