- Designing Modular Architectures in the Framework AKIRA 2007-04-26
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Designing Modular Architectures in the Framework AKIRA. To appear in: Multiagent and Grid Systems (journal)
- “Superhero” robot wears different outfits for different tasks 2017-09-27
- Shape-shifting device from CSAIL can walk, roll, sail, and glide using recyclable exoskeletons.
- The Anticipatory Nature of Representations 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianluca Baldassarre, Rino Falcone, Cristiano Castelfranchi (2006). Proceedings of the 50th Anniversary Summit of Artificial Intelligence (ASAI50).
- Surprise-Driven Belief Revision 2007-04-10
Lorini, E., Castelfranchi, C. (2006); In Proceedings of Second Biennial Conference on Cognitive Science, St. Petersburg, 9-13 June, 2006.
- Brains,anticipations, individual and social behavior: an introduction to anticipatory behavior systems. 2007-04-16
Butz M., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (in press). Brains,
anticipations, individual and social behavior: an introduction to
anticipatory behavior systems. In Butz M., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G.,
Baldassarre G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems:
From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. Berlin: Springer Verlag.
- How the brain recognizes faces 2016-12-01
- Machine-learning system spontaneously reproduces aspects of human neurology.
- Scientists identify neurons devoted to social memory 2016-09-29
- Cells in the hippocampus store memories of acquaintances, a new study reports.
- How the brain builds panoramic memory 2016-09-08
- Neuroscientists identify brain regions key to linking different views of our surroundings.
- Study suggests approach to waking patients after surgery 2016-10-24
- Activating certain brain neurons may spur recovery from general anesthesia.