- Agents with Anticipatory Behaviors: To be Cautious in a Risky Environment 2007-03-13
Cristiano Castelfranchi and Rino Falcone and Michele Piunti, European Conference Articial Intelligence (ECAI06) pp. 693-694
- 3-D-printed robots with shock-absorbing skins 2016-10-03
- By “programming” customized soft materials, CSAIL team can 3-D print safer, nimbler, more durable robots.
- How the brain processes emotions 2016-03-31
- Neuroscientists identify circuits that could play a role in mental illnesses, including depression.
- Teaching robots to teach other robots 2017-05-10
- CSAIL approach allows robots to learn a wider range of tasks using some basic knowledge and a single demo.
- Sensor traces dopamine released by single cells 2017-02-06
- New technology could help neuroscientists understand how dopamine influences brain activity.
- Newly discovered neural connections may be linked to emotional decision-making 2016-09-19
- Researchers suspect cells in this brain circuit could also be targets of Parkinson’s disease.
- Developing anticipatory and affective competences in multi agent systems 2007-04-16
C. Castelfranchi, R. Falcone and M. Piunti. In Proceedings of International Workshop on Multi-agent Systems and Simulation (ISC 2006), Palermo, Italy., 2006.
- Anticipatory Models in Gaze Control 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C. and Johansson, B. (2007). Anticipatory Models in Gaze Control: A Developmental Model. Cognitive Processing, in press.
- Security for multirobot systems 2017-03-17
- New technique could protect robot teams’ communication networks from malicious hackers.