- Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino 2007-04-17
J. Schmidhuber, D. Wierstra, M. Gagliolo, F. Gomez: Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino. Neural Computation, 19(3), March 2007.
- Anticipatory coordination through action observation and behavior adaptation 2007-03-05
Michele Piunti, Cristiano Castelfranchi and Rino Falcone. In AISB 2007 Symposium Mindful Environments, Newcastle (2007).
- Self-driving cars, meet rubber duckies 2016-04-20
- “Duckietown” class at Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab teaches autonomy, aims to become global research platform.
- Brain-controlled robots 2017-03-06
- CSAIL system enables people to correct robot mistakes using brain signals.
- Scientists identify neurons devoted to social memory 2016-09-29
- Cells in the hippocampus store memories of acquaintances, a new study reports.
- Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior 2007-10-30
(2007), LNAI 4520. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag.
- Neuroscientists identify brain circuit necessary for memory formation 2017-04-06
- New findings challenge standard model of memory consolidation.
- How Can a Massively Modular Mind Be Context-Sensitive? A Computational Approach 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo (2006). Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Cognitive Modeling (ICCM 2006).
- Kwanghun Chung receives McKnight Technological Innovations in Neuroscience Award 2016-06-24