- Learning more about the brain 2016-03-24
- Pawan Sinha explores the cognitive dynamics behind our visual understanding of the world around us.
- Lauren Uhr: a brain researcher motivated by personal experience 2016-11-21
- MIT senior studies cognitive science and medicine from the vantage point of a person with dyslexia.
- Robotic consensus 2016-04-21
- Control algorithm for teams of robots factors in moving obstacles.
- It's a Child's Game - Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). It's a Child's Game: Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots. Proceedings of the International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL), 164, Osaka, Japan.
- The benefits of anticipation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2006). The benefits of anticipation: an experimental study. In Butz, M., Sigaud, O., Pezzulo, G., and Baldassarre, G. (Eds.), Proceedings of third workshop on anticipatory behavior in adaptive learning systems (ABiALS), Rome.
- Brain-controlled robots 2017-03-06
- CSAIL system enables people to correct robot mistakes using brain signals.
- Anticipatory Behaviour based on Prediction of Image Sequences 2007-06-01
- Ingestible robots, glasses-free 3-D, and computers that explain themselves 2016-12-16
- A look at 16 of the coolest things that happened at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in 2016.
- 3-D-printed robots with shock-absorbing skins 2016-10-03
- By “programming” customized soft materials, CSAIL team can 3-D print safer, nimbler, more durable robots.