- Vision system for household robots 2015-01-12
- New algorithm could enable household robots to better identify objects in cluttered environments.
- Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language 2007-12-13
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language: An Overview Anticipatory Behavior. In Butz, M.; Sigaud, O.; Pezzulo, G. & Baldassarre, G. (ed.) in Adaptive Learning Systems: Advances in Anticipatory Processing, Springer LNAI 4520, 2007
- Robots with Anticipation and Attention 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). Robots with Anticipation and Attention. In Funk, P. , Rognvaldsson, T., and Xiong, N. (Eds.) Advances in Artificial Intelligence in Sweden (pp. 202-204). Västerås, Sweden: Mälardalen University.
- MRIs for a more peaceful world 2015-07-09
- Neuroscientists and political scientists join together to advance peace and reconciliation.
- A bipedal robot with human reflexes 2015-08-11
- New human-machine interface keeps robot balanced, with human reflexes.
- Anticipations, Brains, Individual and Social Behavior: An Introduction to Anticipatory Systems 2007-10-30
In Butz M. V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior (LNAI 4520). Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (in press)
- “Lost” memories can be found 2016-03-16
- Neuroscientists retrieve missing memories in mice with early Alzheimer’s symptoms.
- Combining Gradient-Based With Evolutionary Online Learning: An Introduction to Learning Classifier Systems 2007-10-30
Seventh International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS 2007), 12-17.
- How the brain recognizes objects 2015-10-05
- Neuroscientists find evidence that the brain’s inferotemporal cortex can identify objects.