- Robot 101: Learning to work with humans 2014-04-01
- Julie Shah teaches a new generation of robots to collaborate safely and efficiently with workers across industries.
- New strategies for anesthesia 2015-02-23
- Emery Brown says anesthesia drugs have been used in the U.S. for more than 160 years, but were largely misunderstood — until now.
- Integrating Reinforcement-Learning, Accumulator Models, and Motor-Primitives to Study Action Selection and Reaching in Monkeys 2007-03-15
Ognibene, D. and Mannella, F. and Pezzulo, G. and Baldassarre, G.
Proceedings of ICCM 2006
- Modeling Expectations in Cognitive Agents 2007-04-10
Lorini, E., Falcone, R. (2005); In Proceedings of AAAI 2005 Fall Symposium-From Reactive to Anticipatory Cognitive Embodied Systems, Arlington, Virginia, USA, 3-6 November, 2005.
- Poster session showcases UROP projects 2013-08-29
- Students presented the results of their summer UROP projects at the MIT Simons Center.
- MIT team competing in DARPA Robotics Challenge; webcast on Friday and Saturday 2013-12-18
- The MIT DARPA Robotics Challenge Team will be competing alongside 16 other teams for a spot in the Finals.
- Vision is key to spatial skills 2014-02-06
- Neuroscientists find that the ability to imagine spatial structures improves dramatically after blind children’s sight is restored.
- Anticipatory Behaviour based on Prediction of Image Sequences 2007-06-01
- 3 Questions: Suzanne Corkin on new study of neuroscience’s most famous patient 2014-01-28
- Preliminary analysis of H.M.’s brain tissue lays groundwork for more comprehensive studies.