- Striking the cord: Optical control of motor functions 2014-11-07
- Grad student Chi Lu and colleagues demonstrate a highly flexible polymer probe for triggering spinal-cord neurons with light and simultaneously recording their activity.
- Developing anticipatory and affective competences in multi agent systems 2007-04-16
C. Castelfranchi, R. Falcone and M. Piunti. In Proceedings of International Workshop on Multi-agent Systems and Simulation (ISC 2006), Palermo, Italy., 2006.
- Modeling Expectations in Cognitive Agents 2007-04-10
Lorini, E., Falcone, R. (2005); In Proceedings of AAAI 2005 Fall Symposium-From Reactive to Anticipatory Cognitive Embodied Systems, Arlington, Virginia, USA, 3-6 November, 2005.
- MIT researchers to receive awards from the Society for Neuroscience 2014-11-10
- Three neuroscientists at MIT have been selected to receive awards from the Society for Neuroscience.
- Anticipatory Behaviour based on Prediction of Image Sequences 2007-06-01
- A week at MIT 2015-01-13
- Workshop on quantitative methods in biology draws diverse undergrads from across the country.
- Agents with Anticipatory Behaviors: To be Cautious in a Risky Environment 2007-03-13
Cristiano Castelfranchi and Rino Falcone and Michele Piunti, European Conference Articial Intelligence (ECAI06) pp. 693-694
- Bound for robotic glory 2014-09-15
- New algorithm enables MIT cheetah robot to run and jump, untethered, across grass.
- Alana Foundation gift to support study of Down syndrome 2015-04-22
- MIT’s Picower Institute to partner on four projects with Case Western Reserve University.