- Study reveals a basis for attention deficits 2016-03-23
- New findings could help scientists develop treatments for ADHD and other disorders.
- Prepping a robot for its journey to Mars 2016-10-18
- Senior Sarah Hensley aims to improve Earth's most advanced humanoid robot, in advance of its trip to the Red Planet.
- Newly discovered neural connections may be linked to emotional decision-making 2016-09-19
- Researchers suspect cells in this brain circuit could also be targets of Parkinson’s disease.
- RNN-based Learning of Compact Maps for Efficient Robot Localization 2007-04-17
A. Foerster, A. Graves, J. Schmidhuber: RNN-based Learning of Compact Maps for Efficient Robot Localization. ESANN 2007.
- Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Pelikan, M., Llorà, X., & Goldberg, D.E. (2006) Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS. Evolutionary Computation, 14, 345-380.
- High-resolution imaging with conventional microscopes 2017-04-17
- Tissue-expansion technique could allow scientists to map brain circuits.
- Neuroscientists discover a gene that controls worms’ behavioral state 2016-03-03
- Gene required for the control of behavioral state is also found in humans, may be linked to autism.
- How the brain processes emotions 2016-03-31
- Neuroscientists identify circuits that could play a role in mental illnesses, including depression.
- Kay Tye receives Freedman Prize for Exceptional Basic Research 2016-08-03
- Neuroscientist recognized by the Brain and Behavior Research Foundation for project on neural circuits for anxiety control.