- Toward an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. 2008-05-15
Caligiore D., Parisi D., Baldassarre G. (2007). Towards an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. Demiris Y., Scassellati B., Mareschal D. (eds.). The 6th IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL2007). IEEE Catalog Number: 07EX1740C, ISBN: 1-4244-1116-5, Library of Congress: 2007922394, pp. 241-246. London: Imperial College
- An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2007). An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag.
- A Schema Based Model of the Praying Mantis 2006-12-06
(2006) From animals to animats 9: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behaviour
- In the brain, timing is everything 2014-01-24
- Study reveals how the brain links memories of events that occur one after the other.
- The benefits of surprise in dynamic environments: from Theory to Pratice 2007-05-10
(submitted to) 2nd International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction – ACII-07, 2007.
- Modeling Expectations in Cognitive Agents 2007-04-10
Lorini, E., Falcone, R. (2005); In Proceedings of AAAI 2005 Fall Symposium-From Reactive to Anticipatory Cognitive Embodied Systems, Arlington, Virginia, USA, 3-6 November, 2005.
- Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P. L., Wilson, S. W. (2006). Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS: Rotation, linear approximation, and solution structure. Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO-2006). 1457-1464
- Expanding our view of vision 2014-01-27
- New brain-scanning technique allows scientists to see when and where the brain processes visual information.
- Drones, Bitcoin, and robotic fish 2014-12-29
- Here are eight of the coolest things that happened at CSAIL in 2014.