- Sensor traces dopamine released by single cells 2017-02-06
- New technology could help neuroscientists understand how dopamine influences brain activity.
- Neuroscientists identify brain circuit necessary for memory formation 2017-04-06
- New findings challenge standard model of memory consolidation.
- Worm-inspired material strengthens, changes shape in response to its environment 2017-03-20
- A bio-inspired gel material developed at MIT could help engineers control movements of soft robots.
- Making better decisions when outcomes are uncertain 2017-03-21
- A simple statistical trick could help make a ubiquitous model of decision processes more accurate.
- A Model of Reaching That Integrates Reinforcement Learning and Population Encoding of Postures 2007-03-15
Ognibene, Dimitri and Rega, Angelo and Baldassarre, Gianluca
From Animals to Animats 9, 9th International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behavior, SAB 2006, Rome, Italy, September 25-29, 2006, Proceedings.
- Fadel Adib joins Media Lab faculty 2017-01-27
- Adib is directing a new research group at the Media Lab, aiming to uncover, analyze, and engineer natural and human-made networks.
- Q&A: On the future of human-centered robotics 2017-05-15
- Professor David Mindell, who researches the interaction between automation and human behavior, discusses the interdependence of people, robots, and infrastructure.
- Car talk 2016-02-10
- At MIT, federal safety chief discusses future of automated driving.
- A reinforcement-learning model of top-down attention based on a potential-action map 2008-05-15
Ognibene, D.; Balkenius, C. & Baldassarre, G.. 2008. A reinforcement-learning model of top-down attention based on a potential-action map. Pezzulo Giovanni, Rino Falcone, Castelfranchi Cristiano (ed.). The Anticipatory Approach. Berlin. Springer-Verlag.