- The brains behind research on the brain 2013-07-31
- Mehmet Fatih Yanik develops tools to answer some of the central questions in neuroscience.
- Seeking a ‘parts list’ for the retina 2014-03-24
- New technique classifies retinal neurons into 15 categories, including some previously unknown types.
- Five CSAIL researchers named ACM fellows 2015-01-08
- The Association for Computer Machinery cites Devadas, Grimson, Morris, Rubinfeld, and Rus as having "provided key knowledge" to computing.
- Anticipations, Brains, Individual and Social Behavior: An Introduction to Anticipatory Systems 2007-10-30
In Butz M. V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior (LNAI 4520). Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (in press)
- The benefits of anticipation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2006). The benefits of anticipation: an experimental study. In Butz, M., Sigaud, O., Pezzulo, G., and Baldassarre, G. (Eds.), Proceedings of third workshop on anticipatory behavior in adaptive learning systems (ABiALS), Rome.
- Are we there yet? 2013-08-04
- MIT researchers reveal how the brain keeps eyes on the prize.
- A Schema Based Model of the Praying Mantis 2006-12-06
(2006) From animals to animats 9: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behaviour
- Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Pelikan, M., Llorà, X., & Goldberg, D.E. (2006) Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS. Evolutionary Computation, 14, 345-380.