- An Analysis of the Ideomotor Principle and TOTE 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianluca Baldassarre, Martin V. Butz, Cristiano Castelfranchi, and Joachim Hoffmann (2006). In Butz M.V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (eds.) Proceedings of the Third Workshop on Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems (ABiALS 2006)
- Event Prediction and Object Motion Estimation in the Development of Visual Attention 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2005). Event Prediction and Object Motion Estimation in the Development of Visual Attention. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics. Nara, Japan.
- The benefits of anticipation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2006). The benefits of anticipation: an experimental study. In Butz, M., Sigaud, O., Pezzulo, G., and Baldassarre, G. (Eds.), Proceedings of third workshop on anticipatory behavior in adaptive learning systems (ABiALS), Rome.
- Robots with Anticipation and Attention 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). Robots with Anticipation and Attention. In Funk, P. , Rognvaldsson, T., and Xiong, N. (Eds.) Advances in Artificial Intelligence in Sweden (pp. 202-204). Västerås, Sweden: Mälardalen University.
- Study: Rhythmic interactions between cortical layers underlie working memory 2018-01-15
- MIT neuroscientists suggest a model for how we gain volitional control of what we hold in our minds.
- Anticipations, Brains, Individual and Social Behavior: An Introduction to Anticipatory Systems 2007-10-30
In Butz M. V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior (LNAI 4520). Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (in press)
- Kwanghun Chung receives NIH New Innovator Award 2016-10-13
- Award will support the development of technologies that can enable a better understanding of complex biological systems.
- Engineers design “tree-on-a-chip” 2017-03-20
- Microfluidic device generates passive hydraulic power, may be used to make small robots move.
- Cheetah III robot preps for a role as a first responder 2018-03-26
- Sangbae Kim is now developing the Cheetah III as a commercially viable robot to operate in compromised emergency response environments.