- Learning to select targets within targets in reaching tasks. 2008-05-15
Herbort O., Ognibene O., Butz M.V., Baldassarre G. (2007). Learning to
select targets within targets in reaching tasks. The 6th IEEE International
Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL2007).
- Surprise-Driven Belief Revision 2007-04-10
Lorini, E., Castelfranchi, C. (2006); In Proceedings of Second Biennial Conference on Cognitive Science, St. Petersburg, 9-13 June, 2006.
- Function Approximation with XCS 2007-04-23
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P.L., & Wilson, S.W. (in press). Function Approximation with XCS: Hyperellipsoidal Conditions, Recursive Least Squares, and Compaction. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation.
- How the brain pays attention 2014-04-10
- Neuroscientists identify a brain circuit that’s key to shifting our focus from one object to another.
- Xu Liu and Steve Ramirez win 2014 American Ingenuity Award 2014-10-27
- Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P. L., Wilson, S. W. (2006). Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS: Rotation, linear approximation, and solution structure. Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO-2006). 1457-1464
- Drone lighting 2014-07-11
- Autonomous vehicles could automatically assume the right positions for photographic lighting.
- Five CSAIL researchers named ACM fellows 2015-01-08
- The Association for Computer Machinery cites Devadas, Grimson, Morris, Rubinfeld, and Rus as having "provided key knowledge" to computing.
- Designing Modular Architectures in the Framework AKIRA 2007-04-26
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Designing Modular Architectures in the Framework AKIRA. To appear in: Multiagent and Grid Systems (journal)