- Toward smarter selection of therapy for psychiatric disorders 2015-08-11
- Researchers find that brain scans can predict the success of treatment for social anxiety disorder.
- The cognitive structure of Surprise: looking for basic principles 2007-04-16
Lorini, E., Castelfranchi, C. (2007); To appear in Topoi: An International Review of Philosophy, 26(1).
- Integrating Epistemic Action (Active Vision) and Pragmatic Action (Reaching): A Neural Architecture for Camera-Arm Robots. 2008-05-15
Ognibene, D.; Balkenius, C. & Baldassarre, G.. 2008. Integrating Epistemic Action (Active Vision) and Pragmatic Action (Reaching): A Neural Architecture for Camera-Arm Robots. Minoru Asada and Jun Tani and John Hallam and Jean-Arcady Meyer (ed.). The tenth International Conference on the SIMULATION OF ADAPTIVE BEHAVIOR (SAB'08). Osaka, Japan. Springer. july.
- Faculty, staff, alumni honored in MIT Technology Review's 35 Innovators Under 35 2015-08-18
- Quasi-Online Reinforcement Learning for Robots 2007-03-20
B. Bakker, V. Zhumatiy, G. Gruener, J. Schmidhuber: Quasi-Online
Reinforcement Learning for Robots, IEEE International Conference on
Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2006.
- Optogenetic toolkit goes multicolor 2014-02-10
- New light-sensitive proteins allow scientists to study how multiple sets of neurons interact with each other.
- Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language 2007-12-13
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language: An Overview Anticipatory Behavior. In Butz, M.; Sigaud, O.; Pezzulo, G. & Baldassarre, G. (ed.) in Adaptive Learning Systems: Advances in Anticipatory Processing, Springer LNAI 4520, 2007
- MIT cheetah robot lands the running jump 2015-05-29
- Robot sees, clears hurdles while bounding at 5 mph.
- Giving robots a more nimble grasp 2015-08-04
- Engineers use the environment to give simple robotic grippers more dexterity.