- Want a happy worker? Let robots take control. 2014-08-21
- CSAIL study finds that human subjects prefer when robots give the orders.
- A robot dives into search for Malaysian Airlines flight 2014-04-17
- The AUV built by MIT spinout Bluefin Robotics will begin imaging the ocean floor in search of clues.
- From Actions to Goals and Vice-versa: Theoretical Analysis and Models of the Ideomotor Principle and TOTE 2007-04-15
Pezzulo, G.; Baldassarre, G.; Butz, M.V.; Castelfranchi, C. & Hoffmann, J. From Actions to Goals and Vice-versa: Theoretical Analysis and Models of the Ideomotor Principle and TOTE. In Butz, M.; Sigaud, O.; Pezzulo, G. & Baldassarre, G. (ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: Advances in Anticipatory Processing, Springer LNAI 4520, 2007
- Surprisingly simple scheme for self-assembling robots 2013-10-04
- Small cubes with no exterior moving parts can propel themselves forward, jump on top of each other, and snap together to form arbitrary shapes.
- 3Q: Robert Desimone on the federal BRAIN Initiative 2013-04-23
- Director of McGovern Institute discusses how new initiative to understand the human brain will affect neuroscience at MIT and beyond.
- Fifteen MIT scientists receive NIH BRAIN Initiative grants 2014-09-30
- A testbed for neural-network models capable of integrating information in time. 2007-04-16
Zappacosta S., Nolfi S., Baldassarre G. (in press). A testbed for
neural-network models capable of integrating information in time. In Butz
M., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in
Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior.
Berlin: Springer Verlag.
- Rett syndrome drug shows promise in clinical trial 2014-06-23
- MIT neuroscientists report more detail on how the disease arises.
- Improving the performance of Pittsburgh learning classifier systems using a default rule 2007-10-30
(2007). In Kovacs, T. et al. (Eds.) Learning Classifier Systems: International Workshops, IWLCS 2003-2005, LNAI 4399, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg. 291-307.