- Creating therapies for Alzheimer's disease by targeting neural circuits 2016-11-10
- Study finds a complex series of molecular, cellular, circuit and network-level changes contribute to the progression of Alzheimer's.
- Giving robots a sense of touch 2017-06-05
- GelSight technology lets robots gauge objects’ hardness and manipulate small tools.
- Shared Intention Revisited: The Limits of Egoism are Not the Limits of Individualism 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L. (submitted to Economics and Philosophy)
- Event Prediction and Object Motion Estimation in the Development of Visual Attention 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2005). Event Prediction and Object Motion Estimation in the Development of Visual Attention. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics. Nara, Japan.
- Combining Gradient-Based With Evolutionary Online Learning: An Introduction to Learning Classifier Systems 2007-10-30
Seventh International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS 2007), 12-17.
- Newly discovered neural connections may be linked to emotional decision-making 2016-09-19
- Researchers suspect cells in this brain circuit could also be targets of Parkinson’s disease.
- Making preventive medicine more accessible 2018-01-18
- MIT senior Anjali Misra is drawn to health care problems that don’t have easy answers.
- A delicate balance between positive and negative emotion 2016-10-17
- Neuroscientists identify two neuron populations that encode happy or fearful memories.
- A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2006). A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (p. 165). Lund University Cognitive Studies, 128.