- Establishing Mutual Beliefs by Joint Attention: towards a Formal Model of Public Events. 2007-04-10
Lorini E., Tummolini L., Herzig A. (2005); In Bruno G. Bara, Lawrence Barsalou, & Monica Bucciarelli, Proceedings of the XXVII Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, July 21-23, Stresa, Italy
- Pinpointing a brain circuit that can keep fears at bay 2016-09-27
- Study suggests path to prolonging treatment effectiveness for phobias or post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Drones dodge obstacles 2016-01-19
- Motion-planning algorithms allow drones to do donuts, figure-eights in object-filled environments.
- A new player in appetite control 2016-10-18
- Brain cells that provide structural support also influence feeding behavior, study shows.
- Kay Tye receives Freedman Prize for Exceptional Basic Research 2016-08-03
- Neuroscientist recognized by the Brain and Behavior Research Foundation for project on neural circuits for anxiety control.
- Driverless-vehicle options now include scooters 2016-11-07
- Self-driving scooter demonstrated at MIT complements autonomous golf carts and city cars.
- DiPRA Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2006-12-06
(2007) Proceedings of IJCAI 2007
- Holonomic Control of a robot with an omnidirectional drive 2007-04-17
R. Rojas, A. Gloye Förster: Holonomic Control of a robot with an
omnidirectional drive, KI - Künstliche Intelligenz, vol. 20, nr. 2,
BöttcherIT Verlag, 2006.
- Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior 2007-10-30
(2007), LNAI 4520. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag.