- How the brain builds panoramic memory 2016-09-08
- Neuroscientists identify brain regions key to linking different views of our surroundings.
- How the brain processes emotions 2016-03-31
- Neuroscientists identify circuits that could play a role in mental illnesses, including depression.
- 3-D-printed robots with shock-absorbing skins 2016-10-03
- By “programming” customized soft materials, CSAIL team can 3-D print safer, nimbler, more durable robots.
- 3-D printing offers new approach to making buildings 2017-04-26
- Technology developed at MIT could enable faster, cheaper, more adaptable building construction.
- Quasi-Online Reinforcement Learning for Robots 2007-03-20
B. Bakker, V. Zhumatiy, G. Gruener, J. Schmidhuber: Quasi-Online
Reinforcement Learning for Robots, IEEE International Conference on
Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2006.
- Brains,anticipations, individual and social behavior: an introduction to anticipatory behavior systems. 2007-04-16
Butz M., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (in press). Brains,
anticipations, individual and social behavior: an introduction to
anticipatory behavior systems. In Butz M., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G.,
Baldassarre G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems:
From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. Berlin: Springer Verlag.
- ZMINDRACESFILE_INDEXING_DOCUMENT 2007-04-16
This is a special MindRACES file used to create categories indexes for the others
- Holonomic Control of a robot with an omnidirectional drive 2007-04-17
R. Rojas, A. Gloye Förster: Holonomic Control of a robot with an
omnidirectional drive, KI - Künstliche Intelligenz, vol. 20, nr. 2,
BöttcherIT Verlag, 2006.