- Using Particle Filters to Anticipate the Location of Reappearance of a Temporarily Hidden Target 2007-06-01
- Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P. L., Wilson, S. W. (2006). Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS: Rotation, linear approximation, and solution structure. Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO-2006). 1457-1464
- Robots with Anticipation and Attention 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). Robots with Anticipation and Attention. In Funk, P. , Rognvaldsson, T., and Xiong, N. (Eds.) Advances in Artificial Intelligence in Sweden (pp. 202-204). Västerås, Sweden: Mälardalen University.
- How the brain recognizes faces 2016-12-01
- Machine-learning system spontaneously reproduces aspects of human neurology.
- Centimeter-long origami robot 2015-06-12
- Controlled by magnetic fields, tiny robot climbs inclines, swims, and carries loads twice its weight.
- Toward a Perceptual Symbol System 2007-11-15
G.Pezzulo, G. Calvi – Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (EPIROB 2006).
- A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2006). A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (p. 165). Lund University Cognitive Studies, 128.
- L’approccio Anticipatorio In Robotica: Una Analisi Comparativa 2007-04-15
Gianguglielmo Calvi, Alessandro Tutino, Giovanni Pezzulo (2006). Proceedings del Workshop Italiano di Vita Artificiale (WIVA 2006).
- Robot helps nurses schedule tasks on labor floor 2016-07-13
- System from Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab suggests where to move patients and who should do C-sections.