- Master gene regulator could be new target for schizophrenia treatment 2015-05-25
- Autism as a disorder of prediction 2014-10-07
- Researchers suggest autism stems from a reduced ability to make predictions, leading to anxiety.
- A week at MIT 2015-01-13
- Workshop on quantitative methods in biology draws diverse undergrads from across the country.
- Data mining in learning classifier systems: Comparing XCS with GAssist 2007-10-30
(2007). In Kovacs, T. et al. (Eds.) Learning Classifier Systems: International Workshops, IWLCS 2003-2005, LNAI 4399, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg. 282-290.
- A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2006). A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (p. 165). Lund University Cognitive Studies, 128.
- Illuminating neuron activity in 3-D 2014-05-18
- New technique allows scientists to monitor the entire nervous system of a small worm.
- “Exhibitionists” and “Voyeurs” do it better: a Shared Environment for Flexible Coordination with Tacit Messages 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L., Castelfranchi C., Ricci, A. Viroli, M., Omicini, A. (2005); in H. van Parunak, D. Weyns (Eds.) Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, LNAI 3374, Sringer-Verlag Heidelberg, pp. 215-231.
- Biologists identify brain tumor weakness 2015-04-08
- Discovery could offer a new target for treatment of glioblastoma.
- A bipedal robot with human reflexes 2015-08-11
- New human-machine interface keeps robot balanced, with human reflexes.