- Upcoming conference puts supply chain management in broad context 2014-03-12
- Host Yossi Sheffi thinks supply chains change, and are changed by, the world.
- How we make emotional decisions 2015-05-28
- Neuroscientists identify a brain circuit that controls decisions that induce high anxiety.
- Data mining in learning classifier systems: Comparing XCS with GAssist 2007-10-30
(2007). In Kovacs, T. et al. (Eds.) Learning Classifier Systems: International Workshops, IWLCS 2003-2005, LNAI 4399, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg. 282-290.
- CSAIL opens lab to 150 local students for Hour of Code 2014-12-12
- Robots, virtual visit from will.i.am aim to get kids excited about programming.
- Orienteering for robots 2014-04-04
- Algorithm for determining orientation of objects could aid robots in navigation, scene understanding.
- Integrating Reinforcement-Learning, Accumulator Models, and Motor-Primitives to Study Action Selection and Reaching in Monkeys 2007-03-15
Ognibene, D. and Mannella, F. and Pezzulo, G. and Baldassarre, G.
Proceedings of ICCM 2006
- Learning to anticipate a temporarily hidden moving object 2007-06-01
- $650 million commitment to Stanley Center at Broad Institute aims to galvanize mental illness research 2014-07-22
- Transformative partnership with Ted Stanley will spur researchers to reveal biology of psychiatric disorders.
- Vision system for household robots 2015-01-12
- New algorithm could enable household robots to better identify objects in cluttered environments.