- Quasi-Online Reinforcement Learning for Robots 2007-03-20
B. Bakker, V. Zhumatiy, G. Gruener, J. Schmidhuber: Quasi-Online
Reinforcement Learning for Robots, IEEE International Conference on
Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2006.
- Combining Gradient-Based With Evolutionary Online Learning: An Introduction to Learning Classifier Systems 2007-10-30
Seventh International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS 2007), 12-17.
- Effect of pure error-based fitness in XCS 2007-10-30
(2007). In Kovacs, T. et al. (Eds.) Learning Classifier Systems: International Workshops, IWLCS 2003-2005, LNAI 4399, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg. 104-114.
- “Exhibitionists” and “Voyeurs” do it better: a Shared Environment for Flexible Coordination with Tacit Messages 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L., Castelfranchi C., Ricci, A. Viroli, M., Omicini, A. (2005); in H. van Parunak, D. Weyns (Eds.) Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, LNAI 3374, Sringer-Verlag Heidelberg, pp. 215-231.
- The benefits of anticipation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2006). The benefits of anticipation: an experimental study. In Butz, M., Sigaud, O., Pezzulo, G., and Baldassarre, G. (Eds.), Proceedings of third workshop on anticipatory behavior in adaptive learning systems (ABiALS), Rome.
- Shared Intention Revisited: The Limits of Egoism are Not the Limits of Individualism 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L. (submitted to Economics and Philosophy)
- Data, drones, and 3-D-printed hearts 2015-12-08
- Looking back on the year that was: Highlights from the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab in 2015.
- Biologists find unexpected role for amyloid-forming protein 2015-09-24
- Yeast protein could offer clues to how Alzheimer’s plaques form in the brain.
- Vision system for household robots 2015-01-12
- New algorithm could enable household robots to better identify objects in cluttered environments.