- Robotic challenger 2015-06-03
- MIT team prepares to meet 24 others in $2 million DARPA competition to develop disaster-assistance robots.
- Modeling Top-Down Perception and Analogical Transfer with Single Anticipatory Mechanism. 2007-05-09
Georgi Petkov, Kiril Kiryazov, Maurice Grinberg, Boicho Kokinov (2007); Proceedings of the Second European Cognitive Science Conference, Greece
- Drones, Bitcoin, and robotic fish 2014-12-29
- Here are eight of the coolest things that happened at CSAIL in 2014.
- Projecting a robot’s intentions 2014-10-29
- A new spin on virtual reality helps engineers read robots’ minds.
- MIT engineers hand “cognitive” control to underwater robots 2015-05-07
- With MIT-developed algorithms, robots plan underwater missions autonomously.
- Empirical Analysis of Generalization and Learning in XCS with Gradient Descent 2007-10-30
Lanzi P. L., Butz M. V., Goldberg D. E. (2007). GECCO 2007: Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference. 1814-1821.
- CSAIL hosts Demo Day, attended by Mayor Walsh 2014-04-07
- Boston Mayor Marty Walsh, local students attend the National Robotics Week event
- Encoding Complete Body Models Enables Task Dependent Optimal Behavior 2007-10-30
(2007). International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2007). 1424-1429.
- Rappresentazioni Anticipatorie: Tre Studi Simulativi 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo (2006) Proceedings del 3° Convegno Nazionale di Scienze Cognitive (AISC 2006).