- Lifting the veil on "valence," brain study reveals roots of desire and dislike 2018-01-23
- Researchers map the amygdala's distinct but diverse and dynamic neighborhoods where feelings are assigned.
- Network of diverse noncoding RNAs acts in the brain 2018-06-07
- Scientists identify the first known network consisting of three types of regulatory RNAs.
- Trajectory learning through motor babbling: reaching with obstacle avoidance. 2008-05-15
Ferrauto Tomassino, Ognibene Dimitri, Caligiore Daniele, Baldassare Gianluca (2007). Trajectory learning through motor babbling: reaching with obstacle avoidance. In Nicosia Giuseppe, Pavone Mario, Atti del Quarto Workshop Italiano di Vita Artificiale e Computazione Evolutiva (WIVACE 2007) (In formato elettronico). Catania: Università di Catania. (Baia Samuele, Sampietri, Italia, 5-7 Settembre 2007).
- Learning to anticipate a temporarily hidden moving object 2007-06-01
- Stress can lead to risky decisions 2017-11-16
- Neuroscientists find chronic stress skews decisions toward higher-risk options.
- A heavy working memory load may sink brainwave 'synch' 2018-04-06
- Picower Institute study explains what happens when working memory reaches its full capacity.
- Study: Distinct brain rhythms and regions help us reason about categories 2018-01-25
- High-frequency gamma oscillations sort similar-looking objects; lower-frequency beta oscillations kick in when connections are more abstract.
- Emergent Effector-Independent Internal Spaces: Adaptation and Intermanual Learning Transfer in Humans and Neural Networks 2007-10-30
International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2007), 1509-1514.
- Robotic system monitors specific neurons 2017-08-30
- Success rate is comparable to that of highly trained scientists performing the process manually.