- Custom carpentry with help from robots 2018-02-28
- CSAIL’s robotic system minimizes dangerous sawing, helps users customize furniture.
- 3-D-printed robots with shock-absorbing skins 2016-10-03
- By “programming” customized soft materials, CSAIL team can 3-D print safer, nimbler, more durable robots.
- Explorations of anticipatory behavioral control (ABC): A report from the cognitive psychology unit of the University of Würzburg 2007-10-30
(2007). Cognitive Processing, 8, 133-142.
- Study reveals molecular mechanisms of memory formation 2018-02-08
- Neuroscientists discover a cellular pathway that encodes memories by strengthening specific synapses.
- Scientists identify brain circuit that drives pleasure-inducing behavior 2017-03-22
- Surprisingly, the neurons are located in a brain region thought to be linked with fear.
- Model sheds light on purpose of inhibitory neurons 2017-01-09
- Study suggests computational role for neurons that prevent other neurons from firing.
- Establishing Mutual Beliefs by Joint Attention: towards a Formal Model of Public Events. 2007-04-10
Lorini E., Tummolini L., Herzig A. (2005); In Bruno G. Bara, Lawrence Barsalou, & Monica Bucciarelli, Proceedings of the XXVII Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, July 21-23, Stresa, Italy
- Robots with Anticipation and Attention 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). Robots with Anticipation and Attention. In Funk, P. , Rognvaldsson, T., and Xiong, N. (Eds.) Advances in Artificial Intelligence in Sweden (pp. 202-204). Västerås, Sweden: Mälardalen University.
- Apprendimento per rinforzo e codifica tramite popolazione neurale: un modello per il reaching applicato a due task 2007-03-19
WIVA3 - 3° Workshop Italiano Vita Artificiale