- Decoding hidden dreams 2016-08-30
- Neuroscientists decrypt the sleeping brain to reveal hidden memories.
- Robotic system monitors specific neurons 2017-08-30
- Success rate is comparable to that of highly trained scientists performing the process manually.
- 2.007 robots battle it out, revolutionary-style 2016-05-06
- Motors smoking, robot reenacted Paul Revere’s ride to win competition.
- A delicate balance between positive and negative emotion 2016-10-17
- Neuroscientists identify two neuron populations that encode happy or fearful memories.
- Study suggests approach to waking patients after surgery 2016-10-24
- Activating certain brain neurons may spur recovery from general anesthesia.
- Model sheds light on purpose of inhibitory neurons 2017-01-09
- Study suggests computational role for neurons that prevent other neurons from firing.
- “It’s okay if it breaks and blows up” 2016-06-30
- MIT’s thriving maker culture is on display in ABC network’s “BattleBots” competition.
- Toward an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. 2008-05-15
Caligiore D., Parisi D., Baldassarre G. (2007). Towards an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. Demiris Y., Scassellati B., Mareschal D. (eds.). The 6th IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL2007). IEEE Catalog Number: 07EX1740C, ISBN: 1-4244-1116-5, Library of Congress: 2007922394, pp. 241-246. London: Imperial College
- Interstellate: Celebrating the the beauty of neuroscience 2017-01-09
- Caitlin Vander Weele, a graduate student in brain and cognitive sciences, launches a collaborative neuro-art pictorial magazine.