- Anticipations, Brains, Individual and Social Behavior: An Introduction to Anticipatory Systems 2007-10-30
In Butz M. V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior (LNAI 4520). Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (in press)
- Quasi-Online Reinforcement Learning for Robots 2007-03-20
B. Bakker, V. Zhumatiy, G. Gruener, J. Schmidhuber: Quasi-Online
Reinforcement Learning for Robots, IEEE International Conference on
Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2006.
- Putting the brain at the center of anesthesiology 2018-02-16
- Emery N. Brown explains how statistics and neuroscience improve anesthesiology at the American Association for the Advancement of Science's annual meeting.
- Sensor traces dopamine released by single cells 2017-02-06
- New technology could help neuroscientists understand how dopamine influences brain activity.
- Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino 2007-04-17
J. Schmidhuber, D. Wierstra, M. Gagliolo, F. Gomez:
Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino. To appear in
- Apprendimento per rinforzo e codifica tramite popolazione neurale: un modello per il reaching applicato a due task 2007-03-19
WIVA3 - 3° Workshop Italiano Vita Artificiale
- How the brain perceives rhythm 2017-01-05
- Study finds the brain is biased toward rhythms based on simple integer ratios.
- Model sheds light on purpose of inhibitory neurons 2017-01-09
- Study suggests computational role for neurons that prevent other neurons from firing.
- Empirical Analysis of Generalization and Learning in XCS with Gradient Descent 2007-10-30
Lanzi P. L., Butz M. V., Goldberg D. E. (2007). GECCO 2007: Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference. 1814-1821.