- Cheetah III robot preps for a role as a first responder 2018-03-26
- Sangbae Kim is now developing the Cheetah III as a commercially viable robot to operate in compromised emergency response environments.
- Rappresentazioni Anticipatorie: Tre Studi Simulativi 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo (2006) Proceedings del 3° Convegno Nazionale di Scienze Cognitive (AISC 2006).
- High-resolution imaging with conventional microscopes 2017-04-17
- Tissue-expansion technique could allow scientists to map brain circuits.
- Establishing Mutual Beliefs by Joint Attention: towards a Formal Model of Public Events. 2007-04-10
Lorini E., Tummolini L., Herzig A. (2005); In Bruno G. Bara, Lawrence Barsalou, & Monica Bucciarelli, Proceedings of the XXVII Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, July 21-23, Stresa, Italy
- Explained: Neural networks 2017-04-14
- Ballyhooed artificial-intelligence technique known as “deep learning” revives 70-year-old idea.
- Interstellate: Celebrating the the beauty of neuroscience 2017-01-09
- Caitlin Vander Weele, a graduate student in brain and cognitive sciences, launches a collaborative neuro-art pictorial magazine.
- Quasi-Online Reinforcement Learning for Robots 2007-03-20
B. Bakker, V. Zhumatiy, G. Gruener, J. Schmidhuber: Quasi-Online
Reinforcement Learning for Robots, IEEE International Conference on
Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2006.
- DiPRA: Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2007-11-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianguglielmo Calvi and Cristiano Castelfranchi (in press). Proceedings of the 28 International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2007).
- Teaching robots how to move objects 2018-06-13
- PhD candidate and Amazon Robotics Challenge winner Maria Bauza helps to improve how robots interact with the world.