- Solving Deep Memory POMDPs with Recurrent Policy Gradients 2007-04-17
D. Wierstra, A. Foerster, J. Schmidhuber: Solving Deep Memory POMDPs with Recurrent Policy Gradients. Under review.
- Kwanghun Chung receives McKnight Technological Innovations in Neuroscience Award 2016-06-24
- Anticipatory Behaviour based on Prediction of Image Sequences 2007-06-01
- Integrating Epistemic Action (Active Vision) and Pragmatic Action (Reaching): A Neural Architecture for Camera-Arm Robots. 2008-05-15
Ognibene, D.; Balkenius, C. & Baldassarre, G.. 2008. Integrating Epistemic Action (Active Vision) and Pragmatic Action (Reaching): A Neural Architecture for Camera-Arm Robots. Minoru Asada and Jun Tani and John Hallam and Jean-Arcady Meyer (ed.). The tenth International Conference on the SIMULATION OF ADAPTIVE BEHAVIOR (SAB'08). Osaka, Japan. Springer. july.
- A new glimpse into working memory 2016-03-17
- Study finds bursts of neural activity as the brain holds information in mind, overturns a long-held model.
- Building Robots with Analogy-Based Anticipation 2007-05-09
Petkov, G., Naydenov, Ch., Grinberg, M., Kokinov(2006); Proceedings of the KI 2006, 29th German Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Bremen
- The cognitive and behavioral mediation of institutions: Towards an account of institutional actions 2007-04-10
Tummolini L., Castelfranchi C. (2006); Cognitive Systems Research, 7(2-3), 307-323.
- Learning more about the brain 2016-03-24
- Pawan Sinha explores the cognitive dynamics behind our visual understanding of the world around us.
- How we recall the past 2017-08-17
- Neuroscientists discover a brain circuit dedicated to retrieving memories.