- Metric State Space Reinforcement Learning for a Vision-Capable Mobile Robot 2007-04-17
V. Zhumatiy, F. Gomez, M. Hutter, and J. Schmidhuber: Metric State Space
Reinforcement Learning for a Vision-Capable Mobile Robot, Proc.
of the Int'l Conf. on Intelligent Autonomous Systems,
IAS-06, Tokyo, 2006.
- Design your own custom drone 2016-12-05
- CSAIL system lets users design and fabricate drones with a wide range of shapes and structures.
- SMART automation 2017-01-19
- MIT Professor Daniela Rus combines automation and mobility to create a smarter world.
- The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots 2007-05-09
Kiril Kiryazov, Georgi Petkov, Maurice Grinberg, Boicho Kokinov, Christian Balkenius (2006); Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior, LNAI number 4520
- An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2007). An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag.
- Learning more about the brain 2016-03-24
- Pawan Sinha explores the cognitive dynamics behind our visual understanding of the world around us.
- Transparent, gel-based robots can catch and release live fish 2017-02-01
- Made from hydrogel, robots may one day assist in surgical operations, evade underwater detection.
- Integrating Reinforcement-Learning, Accumulator Models, and Motor-Primitives to Study Action Selection and Reaching in Monkeys 2007-03-15
Ognibene, D. and Mannella, F. and Pezzulo, G. and Baldassarre, G.
Proceedings of ICCM 2006
- Newly discovered neural connections may be linked to emotional decision-making 2016-09-19
- Researchers suspect cells in this brain circuit could also be targets of Parkinson’s disease.