- Surprise-Driven Belief Revision 2007-04-10
Lorini, E., Castelfranchi, C. (2006); In Proceedings of Second Biennial Conference on Cognitive Science, St. Petersburg, 9-13 June, 2006.
- MIT neuroscientists build case for new theory of memory formation 2017-10-23
- Existence of “silent engrams” suggests that existing models of memory formation should be revised.
- Holonomic Control of a robot with an omnidirectional drive 2007-04-17
R. Rojas, A. Gloye Förster: Holonomic Control of a robot with an
omnidirectional drive, KI - Künstliche Intelligenz, vol. 20, nr. 2,
BöttcherIT Verlag, 2006.
- Custom carpentry with help from robots 2018-02-28
- CSAIL’s robotic system minimizes dangerous sawing, helps users customize furniture.
- Study reveals molecular mechanisms of memory formation 2018-02-08
- Neuroscientists discover a cellular pathway that encodes memories by strengthening specific synapses.
- Lifting the veil on "valence," brain study reveals roots of desire and dislike 2018-01-23
- Researchers map the amygdala's distinct but diverse and dynamic neighborhoods where feelings are assigned.
- Anticipatory coordination through action observation and behavior adaptation 2007-03-05
Michele Piunti, Cristiano Castelfranchi and Rino Falcone. In AISB 2007 Symposium Mindful Environments, Newcastle (2007).
- Robots with Anticipation and Attention 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). Robots with Anticipation and Attention. In Funk, P. , Rognvaldsson, T., and Xiong, N. (Eds.) Advances in Artificial Intelligence in Sweden (pp. 202-204). Västerås, Sweden: Mälardalen University.
- Engineers design “tree-on-a-chip” 2017-03-20
- Microfluidic device generates passive hydraulic power, may be used to make small robots move.