- Rule-based evolutionary online learning systems 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V. (2006). Rule-based evolutionary online learning systems: A principled approach to LCS analysis and design. Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing Series, Springer Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg, Germany.
- Studying XCS/BOA learning in Boolean functions 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., & Pelikan, M. (2006). Studying XCS/BOA learning in Boolean functions: Structure encoding and random boolean functions. Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO-2006). 1449-1456.
- Soft robotic fish swims alongside real ones in coral reefs 2018-03-21
- Made of silicone rubber, CSAIL’s “SoFi” could enable a closer study of aquatic life.
- A radiation-free approach to imaging molecules in the brain 2016-12-02
- New probe induces blood flow changes that can be seen by MRI.
- SMART automation 2017-01-19
- MIT Professor Daniela Rus combines automation and mobility to create a smarter world.
- RNN-based Learning of Compact Maps for Efficient Robot Localization 2007-04-17
A. Foerster, A. Graves, J. Schmidhuber: RNN-based Learning of Compact Maps for Efficient Robot Localization. ESANN 2007.
- Q&A: Running a company in an era of “crazy technological progress” 2017-06-27
- New book by Andrew McAfee and Erik Brynjolfsson surveys tech’s challenges for business.
- DiPRA: Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2007-11-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianguglielmo Calvi and Cristiano Castelfranchi (in press). Proceedings of the 28 International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2007).
- Anticipations, Brains, Individual and Social Behavior: An Introduction to Anticipatory Systems 2007-10-30
In Butz M. V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior (LNAI 4520). Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (in press)