- The Force was strong in this robot competition 2017-05-15
- MechE class ends semester with ingeniously designed robots battling on a “Star Wars”-themed playing field.
- Engineers design “tree-on-a-chip” 2017-03-20
- Microfluidic device generates passive hydraulic power, may be used to make small robots move.
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory earns six R&D 100 Awards for 2017 2017-12-08
- Technologies named among the year's most significant innovations address health care, radar performance, aircraft collision avoidance, and 24-hour wide-area surveillance.
- New robot rolls with the rules of pedestrian conduct 2017-08-30
- Approach may enable robots to move around hospitals, malls, and other areas with heavy foot traffic.
- DiPRA Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2006-12-06
(2007) Proceedings of IJCAI 2007
- Improving the performance of Pittsburgh learning classifier systems using a default rule 2007-10-30
(2007). In Kovacs, T. et al. (Eds.) Learning Classifier Systems: International Workshops, IWLCS 2003-2005, LNAI 4399, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg. 291-307.
- Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino 2007-04-17
J. Schmidhuber, D. Wierstra, M. Gagliolo, F. Gomez:
Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino. To appear in
- Learning to anticipate a temporarily hidden moving object 2007-06-01
- Seeing RNA at the nanoscale 2016-07-04
- Microscopy technique allows scientists to pinpoint RNA molecules in the brain.