- Combining Gradient-Based With Evolutionary Online Learning: An Introduction to Learning Classifier Systems 2007-10-30
Seventh International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS 2007), 12-17.
- Featured video: #AskMIT — Using your full brain 2017-03-15
- Kids ask tough questions; MIT students, staff, and faculty answer. This episode of "#AskMIT" describes how much of our brains we really use.
- Taking a leap in bioinspired robotics 2016-12-16
- Mechanical engineer Sangbae Kim builds animal-like machines for use in disaster response.
- New tool offers snapshots of neuron activity 2017-06-26
- FLARE technique can reveal which cells respond during different tasks.
- DiPRA Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2006-12-06
(2007) Proceedings of IJCAI 2007
- Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Pelikan, M., Llorà, X., & Goldberg, D.E. (2006) Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS. Evolutionary Computation, 14, 345-380.
- Fadel Adib joins Media Lab faculty 2017-01-27
- Adib is directing a new research group at the Media Lab, aiming to uncover, analyze, and engineer natural and human-made networks.