- Making better decisions when outcomes are uncertain 2017-03-21
- A simple statistical trick could help make a ubiquitous model of decision processes more accurate.
- Expectations driven approach for Situated, Goal-directed Agents 2007-09-26
In proceedings of AI*IA/TABOO Joint Workshop (WOA 2007). Genova, Italy. 2007
- New robot rolls with the rules of pedestrian conduct 2017-08-30
- Approach may enable robots to move around hospitals, malls, and other areas with heavy foot traffic.
- Programming drones to fly in the face of uncertainty 2018-02-12
- CSAIL's NanoMap system enables drones to avoid obstacles while flying at 20 miles per hour, by more deeply integrating sensing and control.
- Shared Intention Revisited: The Limits of Egoism are Not the Limits of Individualism 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L. (submitted to Economics and Philosophy)
- Function Approximation with XCS 2007-04-23
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P.L., & Wilson, S.W. (in press). Function Approximation with XCS: Hyperellipsoidal Conditions, Recursive Least Squares, and Compaction. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation.
- Learning to select targets within targets in reaching tasks. 2008-05-15
Herbort O., Ognibene O., Butz M.V., Baldassarre G. (2007). Learning to
select targets within targets in reaching tasks. The 6th IEEE International
Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL2007).