- Modeling Top-Down Perception and Analogical Transfer with Single Anticipatory Mechanism. 2007-05-09
Georgi Petkov, Kiril Kiryazov, Maurice Grinberg, Boicho Kokinov (2007); Proceedings of the Second European Cognitive Science Conference, Greece
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory earns six R&D 100 Awards for 2017 2017-12-08
- Technologies named among the year's most significant innovations address health care, radar performance, aircraft collision avoidance, and 24-hour wide-area surveillance.
- Using motor babbling and Hebb rules for modeling the development of reaching with obstacles and grasping 2008-05-15
Caligiore D., Ferrauto T., Parisi D., Accornero N., Capozza M., Baldassarre G. (2008). Using motor babbling and Hebb rules for modeling the development of reaching with obstacles and grasping. In Dillmann Rüdiger, Maloney Colette, Sandini Giulio, Asfour Tamim, Cheng Gordon, Metta Giorgio, Ude Ales (orgs.), International Conference on Cognitive Systems (CogSys2008) (In electronic format). (University of Karlsruhe, Karlsruhe, Germany, 2-4 April 2008)
- “It’s okay if it breaks and blows up” 2016-06-30
- MIT’s thriving maker culture is on display in ABC network’s “BattleBots” competition.
- Event Prediction and Object Motion Estimation in the Development of Visual Attention 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2005). Event Prediction and Object Motion Estimation in the Development of Visual Attention. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics. Nara, Japan.
- Robotic system monitors specific neurons 2017-08-30
- Success rate is comparable to that of highly trained scientists performing the process manually.
- Anticipatory Models in Gaze Control 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C. and Johansson, B. (2007). Anticipatory Models in Gaze Control: A Developmental Model. Cognitive Processing, in press.
- Decoding hidden dreams 2016-08-30
- Neuroscientists decrypt the sleeping brain to reveal hidden memories.