- An Analysis of the Ideomotor Principle and TOTE 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianluca Baldassarre, Martin V. Butz, Cristiano Castelfranchi, and Joachim Hoffmann (2006). In Butz M.V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (eds.) Proceedings of the Third Workshop on Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems (ABiALS 2006)
- Modeling Expectations in Cognitive Agents 2007-04-10
Lorini, E., Falcone, R. (2005); In Proceedings of AAAI 2005 Fall Symposium-From Reactive to Anticipatory Cognitive Embodied Systems, Arlington, Virginia, USA, 3-6 November, 2005.
- The cognitive and behavioral mediation of institutions: Towards an account of institutional actions 2007-04-10
Tummolini L., Castelfranchi C. (2006); Cognitive Systems Research, 7(2-3), 307-323.
- Problem Solution Sustenance in XCS 2007-04-23
Butz, M.V., Goldberg, D.E., Lanzi, P.L., & Sastry, K. (2007). Problem Solution Sustenance in XCS: Markov Chain Analysis of Niche Support Distributions and Consequent Computational Complexity. Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines, 8, 5-37.
- MIT neuroscientists give "invisible" cells a new look 2018-02-12
- With a new grant, a Picower Institute team is studying the role of astrocytes, which may partner with neurons to process information in the brain.
- Putting the brain at the center of anesthesiology 2018-02-16
- Emery N. Brown explains how statistics and neuroscience improve anesthesiology at the American Association for the Advancement of Science's annual meeting.
- Drones that drive 2017-06-26
- CSAIL team’s system of quadcopters that fly and drive suggest another approach to developing flying cars.
- Quasi-Online Reinforcement Learning for Robots 2007-03-20
B. Bakker, V. Zhumatiy, G. Gruener, J. Schmidhuber: Quasi-Online
Reinforcement Learning for Robots, IEEE International Conference on
Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2006.
- Brain waves reflect different types of learning 2017-10-11
- For the first time, researchers have identified neural signatures of explicit and implicit learning.