- Giving robots a more nimble grasp 2015-08-04
- Engineers use the environment to give simple robotic grippers more dexterity.
- Emergent Effector-Independent Internal Spaces: Adaptation and Intermanual Learning Transfer in Humans and Neural Networks 2007-10-30
International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2007), 1509-1514.
- Connecting, protecting, and informing the next generation of first responders 2015-12-10
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory is developing high-tech tools to improve situational awareness during emergency response operations.
- Artificial whisker reveals source of harbor seal’s uncanny prey-sensing ability 2015-10-16
- Study finds a whisker’s “slaloming” motion helps seals track and chase prey.
- Replicating the connection between muscles and nerves 2016-08-03
- New chip could help test drugs for ALS, other neuromuscular disorders.
- Protein imaging reveals detailed brain architecture 2015-12-03
- New technique could contribute to efforts to map the human brain.
- Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino 2007-04-17
J. Schmidhuber, D. Wierstra, M. Gagliolo, F. Gomez:
Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino. To appear in
- Effect of pure error-based fitness in XCS 2007-10-30
(2007). In Kovacs, T. et al. (Eds.) Learning Classifier Systems: International Workshops, IWLCS 2003-2005, LNAI 4399, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg. 104-114.
- A radiation-free approach to imaging molecules in the brain 2016-12-02
- New probe induces blood flow changes that can be seen by MRI.