- Robotic system monitors specific neurons 2017-08-30
- Success rate is comparable to that of highly trained scientists performing the process manually.
- The Symbol Detachment Problem 2007-04-15
Pezzulo, G. & Castelfranchi, C. The Symbol Detachment Problem. To appear in: Cognitive Processing. online: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10339-007-0164-0
- Using motor babbling and Hebb rules for modeling the development of reaching with obstacles and grasping 2008-05-15
Caligiore D., Ferrauto T., Parisi D., Accornero N., Capozza M., Baldassarre G. (2008). Using motor babbling and Hebb rules for modeling the development of reaching with obstacles and grasping. In Dillmann Rüdiger, Maloney Colette, Sandini Giulio, Asfour Tamim, Cheng Gordon, Metta Giorgio, Ude Ales (orgs.), International Conference on Cognitive Systems (CogSys2008) (In electronic format). (University of Karlsruhe, Karlsruhe, Germany, 2-4 April 2008)
- Li-Huei Tsai receives Society for Neuroscience Mika Salpeter Lifetime Achievement Award 2016-12-02
- Picower Institute director awarded for her research on brain development, neurological disorders, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Pelikan, M., Llorà, X., & Goldberg, D.E. (2006) Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS. Evolutionary Computation, 14, 345-380.
- Scientists identify neurons devoted to social memory 2016-09-29
- Cells in the hippocampus store memories of acquaintances, a new study reports.
- Quasi-Online Reinforcement Learning for Robots 2007-03-20
B. Bakker, V. Zhumatiy, G. Gruener, J. Schmidhuber: Quasi-Online
Reinforcement Learning for Robots, IEEE International Conference on
Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2006.
- Toward an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. 2008-05-15
Caligiore D., Parisi D., Baldassarre G. (2007). Towards an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. Demiris Y., Scassellati B., Mareschal D. (eds.). The 6th IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL2007). IEEE Catalog Number: 07EX1740C, ISBN: 1-4244-1116-5, Library of Congress: 2007922394, pp. 241-246. London: Imperial College
- Sensor traces dopamine released by single cells 2017-02-06
- New technology could help neuroscientists understand how dopamine influences brain activity.