- A Model of Reaching That Integrates Reinforcement Learning and Population Encoding of Postures 2007-03-15
Ognibene, Dimitri and Rega, Angelo and Baldassarre, Gianluca
From Animals to Animats 9, 9th International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behavior, SAB 2006, Rome, Italy, September 25-29, 2006, Proceedings.
- Learning more about the brain 2016-03-24
- Pawan Sinha explores the cognitive dynamics behind our visual understanding of the world around us.
- The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots 2007-04-22
Kiryazov, K., Petkov, G., Grinberg, M. , Kokinov, B., and Balkenius, C. (2007). The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag
- Study reveals a basis for attention deficits 2016-03-23
- New findings could help scientists develop treatments for ADHD and other disorders.
- Brain circuit enables split-second decisions when cues conflict 2017-04-24
- New findings shed light on how we quickly assess risks and rewards before acting.
- Kwanghun Chung receives McKnight Technological Innovations in Neuroscience Award 2016-06-24
- Scientists identify neurons devoted to social memory 2016-09-29
- Cells in the hippocampus store memories of acquaintances, a new study reports.
- How the brain processes emotions 2016-03-31
- Neuroscientists identify circuits that could play a role in mental illnesses, including depression.
- Expectations driven approach for Situated, Goal-directed Agents 2007-09-26
In proceedings of AI*IA/TABOO Joint Workshop (WOA 2007). Genova, Italy. 2007