- Anticipations, Brains, Individual and Social Behavior: An Introduction to Anticipatory Systems 2007-10-30
In Butz M. V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior (LNAI 4520). Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (in press)
- Q&A: Running a company in an era of “crazy technological progress” 2017-06-27
- New book by Andrew McAfee and Erik Brynjolfsson surveys tech’s challenges for business.
- DiPRA: Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2007-11-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianguglielmo Calvi and Cristiano Castelfranchi (in press). Proceedings of the 28 International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2007).
- SMART automation 2017-01-19
- MIT Professor Daniela Rus combines automation and mobility to create a smarter world.
- Fadel Adib joins Media Lab faculty 2017-01-27
- Adib is directing a new research group at the Media Lab, aiming to uncover, analyze, and engineer natural and human-made networks.
- Worm-inspired material strengthens, changes shape in response to its environment 2017-03-20
- A bio-inspired gel material developed at MIT could help engineers control movements of soft robots.
- Lifting the veil on "valence," brain study reveals roots of desire and dislike 2018-01-23
- Researchers map the amygdala's distinct but diverse and dynamic neighborhoods where feelings are assigned.
- Integrating Reinforcement-Learning, Accumulator Models, and Motor-Primitives to Study Action Selection and Reaching in Monkeys 2007-03-15
Ognibene, D. and Mannella, F. and Pezzulo, G. and Baldassarre, G.
Proceedings of ICCM 2006
- ZMINDRACESFILE_INDEXING_DOCUMENT 2007-04-16
This is a special MindRACES file used to create categories indexes for the others