- DiPRA Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2006-12-06
(2007) Proceedings of IJCAI 2007
- Toward an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. 2008-05-15
Caligiore D., Parisi D., Baldassarre G. (2007). Towards an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. Demiris Y., Scassellati B., Mareschal D. (eds.). The 6th IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL2007). IEEE Catalog Number: 07EX1740C, ISBN: 1-4244-1116-5, Library of Congress: 2007922394, pp. 241-246. London: Imperial College
- Robot learns to follow orders like Alexa 2017-08-30
- ComText, from the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, allows robots to understand contextual commands.
- Josh McDermott receives NAS Troland Research Award 2018-01-17
- Cognitive scientist is recognized for groundbreaking research into how humans hear and interpret sound.
- Self-driving cars, meet rubber duckies 2016-04-20
- “Duckietown” class at Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab teaches autonomy, aims to become global research platform.
- Decoding hidden dreams 2016-08-30
- Neuroscientists decrypt the sleeping brain to reveal hidden memories.
- Interstellate: Celebrating the the beauty of neuroscience 2017-01-09
- Caitlin Vander Weele, a graduate student in brain and cognitive sciences, launches a collaborative neuro-art pictorial magazine.
- Gradient descent methods in learning classifier systems 2007-04-23
Butz, M.V., Goldberg, D.E., & Lanzi, P.L. (2005) Gradient descent methods in learning classifier systems: Improving XCS performance in multistep problems. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 9, 452-473.
- Quasi-Online Reinforcement Learning for Robots 2007-03-20
B. Bakker, V. Zhumatiy, G. Gruener, J. Schmidhuber: Quasi-Online
Reinforcement Learning for Robots, IEEE International Conference on
Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2006.