- RNN-based Learning of Compact Maps for Efficient Robot Localization 2007-04-17
A. Foerster, A. Graves, J. Schmidhuber: RNN-based Learning of Compact Maps for Efficient Robot Localization. ESANN 2007.
- Data, drones, and 3-D-printed hearts 2015-12-08
- Looking back on the year that was: Highlights from the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab in 2015.
- The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots 2007-05-09
Kiril Kiryazov, Georgi Petkov, Maurice Grinberg, Boicho Kokinov, Christian Balkenius (2006); Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior, LNAI number 4520
- How the brain perceives rhythm 2017-01-05
- Study finds the brain is biased toward rhythms based on simple integer ratios.
- Engineers design drones that can stay aloft for five days 2017-06-07
- New design could provide communication support in disaster zones.
- Solving Deep Memory POMDPs with Recurrent Policy Gradients 2007-04-17
D. Wierstra, A. Foerster, J. Schmidhuber: Solving Deep Memory POMDPs with Recurrent Policy Gradients. Under review.
- A glimpse into the workings of the baby brain 2017-01-10
- MRI scans reveal surprising similarities in activity patterns of infant and adult visual cortex.
- Startup bringing driverless taxi service to Singapore 2016-03-24
- Fleet of autonomous vehicles will serve as convenient form of public transit while reducing emissions.
- Robots with Anticipation and Attention 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). Robots with Anticipation and Attention. In Funk, P. , Rognvaldsson, T., and Xiong, N. (Eds.) Advances in Artificial Intelligence in Sweden (pp. 202-204). Västerås, Sweden: Mälardalen University.