- Expectations driven approach for Situated, Goal-directed Agents 2007-09-26
In proceedings of AI*IA/TABOO Joint Workshop (WOA 2007). Genova, Italy. 2007
- Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior 2007-10-30
(2007), LNAI 4520. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag.
- Effect of pure error-based fitness in XCS 2007-10-30
(2007). In Kovacs, T. et al. (Eds.) Learning Classifier Systems: International Workshops, IWLCS 2003-2005, LNAI 4399, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg. 104-114.
- Making better decisions when outcomes are uncertain 2017-03-21
- A simple statistical trick could help make a ubiquitous model of decision processes more accurate.
- DiPRA Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2006-12-06
(2007) Proceedings of IJCAI 2007
- Integrating Reinforcement-Learning, Accumulator Models, and Motor-Primitives to Study Action Selection and Reaching in Monkeys 2007-03-15
Ognibene, D. and Mannella, F. and Pezzulo, G. and Baldassarre, G.
Proceedings of ICCM 2006
- Neuroscientists discover a gene that controls worms’ behavioral state 2016-03-03
- Gene required for the control of behavioral state is also found in humans, may be linked to autism.
- Establishing Mutual Beliefs by Joint Attention: towards a Formal Model of Public Events. 2007-04-10
Lorini E., Tummolini L., Herzig A. (2005); In Bruno G. Bara, Lawrence Barsalou, & Monica Bucciarelli, Proceedings of the XXVII Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, July 21-23, Stresa, Italy
- A new glimpse into working memory 2016-03-17
- Study finds bursts of neural activity as the brain holds information in mind, overturns a long-held model.