- Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P. L., Wilson, S. W. (2006). Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS: Rotation, linear approximation, and solution structure. Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO-2006). 1457-1464
- Cinematography on the fly 2017-05-18
- System directs camera-equipped drones to maintain framing of an aerial shot.
- Q&A: Running a company in an era of “crazy technological progress” 2017-06-27
- New book by Andrew McAfee and Erik Brynjolfsson surveys tech’s challenges for business.
- The benefits of anticipation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2006). The benefits of anticipation: an experimental study. In Butz, M., Sigaud, O., Pezzulo, G., and Baldassarre, G. (Eds.), Proceedings of third workshop on anticipatory behavior in adaptive learning systems (ABiALS), Rome.
- The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots 2007-05-09
Kiril Kiryazov, Georgi Petkov, Maurice Grinberg, Boicho Kokinov, Christian Balkenius (2006); Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior, LNAI number 4520
- Drones that drive 2017-06-26
- CSAIL team’s system of quadcopters that fly and drive suggest another approach to developing flying cars.
- Robotic interiors 2018-01-31
- Smart furniture transforms spaces in tiny apartments into bedrooms, work spaces, or closets.
- How to control robots with brainwaves and hand gestures 2018-06-20
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory system enables people to correct robot mistakes on multiple-choice tasks.
- MIT scientists discover fundamental rule of brain plasticity 2018-06-22
- Study reveals how, when a synapse strengthens, its neighbors weaken.