- Toward an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. 2008-05-15
Caligiore D., Parisi D., Baldassarre G. (2007). Towards an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. Demiris Y., Scassellati B., Mareschal D. (eds.). The 6th IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL2007). IEEE Catalog Number: 07EX1740C, ISBN: 1-4244-1116-5, Library of Congress: 2007922394, pp. 241-246. London: Imperial College
- A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2006). A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (p. 165). Lund University Cognitive Studies, 128.
- Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Pelikan, M., Llorà, X., & Goldberg, D.E. (2006) Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS. Evolutionary Computation, 14, 345-380.
- Building Robots with Analogy-Based Anticipation 2007-05-09
Petkov, G., Naydenov, Ch., Grinberg, M., Kokinov(2006); Proceedings of the KI 2006, 29th German Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Bremen
- Creating therapies for Alzheimer's disease by targeting neural circuits 2016-11-10
- Study finds a complex series of molecular, cellular, circuit and network-level changes contribute to the progression of Alzheimer's.
- First-ever 3-D printed robots made of both solids and liquids 2016-04-06
- System from Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab 3-D prints hydraulically-powered robot bodies, with no assembly required.
- Robots with Anticipation and Attention 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). Robots with Anticipation and Attention. In Funk, P. , Rognvaldsson, T., and Xiong, N. (Eds.) Advances in Artificial Intelligence in Sweden (pp. 202-204). Västerås, Sweden: Mälardalen University.
- “Exhibitionists” and “Voyeurs” do it better: a Shared Environment for Flexible Coordination with Tacit Messages 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L., Castelfranchi C., Ricci, A. Viroli, M., Omicini, A. (2005); in H. van Parunak, D. Weyns (Eds.) Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, LNAI 3374, Sringer-Verlag Heidelberg, pp. 215-231.
- Problem Solution Sustenance in XCS 2007-04-23
Butz, M.V., Goldberg, D.E., Lanzi, P.L., & Sastry, K. (2007). Problem Solution Sustenance in XCS: Markov Chain Analysis of Niche Support Distributions and Consequent Computational Complexity. Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines, 8, 5-37.