- Agents with Anticipatory Behaviors: To be Cautious in a Risky Environment 2007-03-13
Cristiano Castelfranchi and Rino Falcone and Michele Piunti, European Conference Articial Intelligence (ECAI06) pp. 693-694
- Function Approximation with XCS 2007-04-23
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P.L., & Wilson, S.W. (in press). Function Approximation with XCS: Hyperellipsoidal Conditions, Recursive Least Squares, and Compaction. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation.
- Security for multirobot systems 2017-03-17
- New technique could protect robot teams’ communication networks from malicious hackers.
- From Actions to Goals and Vice-versa: Theoretical Analysis and Models of the Ideomotor Principle and TOTE 2007-04-15
Pezzulo, G.; Baldassarre, G.; Butz, M.V.; Castelfranchi, C. & Hoffmann, J. From Actions to Goals and Vice-versa: Theoretical Analysis and Models of the Ideomotor Principle and TOTE. In Butz, M.; Sigaud, O.; Pezzulo, G. & Baldassarre, G. (ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: Advances in Anticipatory Processing, Springer LNAI 4520, 2007
- A new glimpse into working memory 2016-03-17
- Study finds bursts of neural activity as the brain holds information in mind, overturns a long-held model.
- Kwanghun Chung receives McKnight Technological Innovations in Neuroscience Award 2016-06-24
- How the brain processes emotions 2016-03-31
- Neuroscientists identify circuits that could play a role in mental illnesses, including depression.
- Sensor traces dopamine released by single cells 2017-02-06
- New technology could help neuroscientists understand how dopamine influences brain activity.
- McGovern Institute awards 2017 Scolnick Prize to Catherine Dulac 2017-02-13
- Neurobiologist honored for her work on how pheromones control brain function and behavior.