- Using motor babbling and Hebb rules for modeling the development of reaching with obstacles and grasping 2008-05-15
Caligiore D., Ferrauto T., Parisi D., Accornero N., Capozza M., Baldassarre G. (2008). Using motor babbling and Hebb rules for modeling the development of reaching with obstacles and grasping. In Dillmann Rüdiger, Maloney Colette, Sandini Giulio, Asfour Tamim, Cheng Gordon, Metta Giorgio, Ude Ales (orgs.), International Conference on Cognitive Systems (CogSys2008) (In electronic format). (University of Karlsruhe, Karlsruhe, Germany, 2-4 April 2008)
- Neuroscientists discover roles of gene linked to Alzheimer’s 2018-05-31
- Study reveals why people with the APOE4 gene have higher risk of the disease.
- A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2006). A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (p. 165). Lund University Cognitive Studies, 128.
- Lifting the veil on "valence," brain study reveals roots of desire and dislike 2018-01-23
- Researchers map the amygdala's distinct but diverse and dynamic neighborhoods where feelings are assigned.
- Scientists identify brain circuit that drives pleasure-inducing behavior 2017-03-22
- Surprisingly, the neurons are located in a brain region thought to be linked with fear.
- Using Particle Filters to Anticipate the Location of Reappearance of a Temporarily Hidden Target 2007-06-01
- Self-driving cars for country roads 2018-05-07
- Today’s autonomous vehicles require hand-labeled 3-D maps, but CSAIL’s MapLite system enables navigation with just GPS and sensors.
- DiPRA: Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2007-11-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianguglielmo Calvi and Cristiano Castelfranchi (in press). Proceedings of the 28 International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2007).
- Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language 2007-12-13
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language: An Overview Anticipatory Behavior. In Butz, M.; Sigaud, O.; Pezzulo, G. & Baldassarre, G. (ed.) in Adaptive Learning Systems: Advances in Anticipatory Processing, Springer LNAI 4520, 2007