- Students demonstrate "calculated imagination" in robot competition 2018-05-15
- Mechanical engineering students in class 2.007 battle for points in Willy Wonka-themed final robot competition.
- Scientists identify brain circuit that drives pleasure-inducing behavior 2017-03-22
- Surprisingly, the neurons are located in a brain region thought to be linked with fear.
- Study reveals molecular mechanisms of memory formation 2018-02-08
- Neuroscientists discover a cellular pathway that encodes memories by strengthening specific synapses.
- “Superhero” robot wears different outfits for different tasks 2017-09-27
- Shape-shifting device from CSAIL can walk, roll, sail, and glide using recyclable exoskeletons.
- Spekulationen zur Struktur ideo-motorischer Beziehungen 2007-10-30
(2007). Zeitschrift für Sportpsychologie, 14, 95-104.
- Studying XCS/BOA learning in Boolean functions 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., & Pelikan, M. (2006). Studying XCS/BOA learning in Boolean functions: Structure encoding and random boolean functions. Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO-2006). 1449-1456.
- Q&A: Running a company in an era of “crazy technological progress” 2017-06-27
- New book by Andrew McAfee and Erik Brynjolfsson surveys tech’s challenges for business.
- Personalized “deep learning” equips robots for autism therapy 2018-06-27
- Machine learning network offers personalized estimates of children’s behavior.
- Evolving internal reinforcers for an intrinsically motivated reinforcement-learning robot. 2007-04-16
Schembri M., Mirolli M., Baldassarre G. (submitted). Evolving internal
reinforcers for an intrinsically motivated reinforcement-learning robot.
The 6th IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning