- A mechanical engineering rite of passage at MIT 2015-12-15
- Since the 1970s, Department of Mechanical Engineering course 2.007 has introduced undergraduate students to hands-on designing and building.
- The Symbol Detachment Problem 2007-04-15
Pezzulo, G. & Castelfranchi, C. The Symbol Detachment Problem. To appear in: Cognitive Processing. online: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10339-007-0164-0
- Taking a leap in bioinspired robotics 2016-12-16
- Mechanical engineer Sangbae Kim builds animal-like machines for use in disaster response.
- Brains,anticipations, individual and social behavior: an introduction to anticipatory behavior systems. 2007-04-16
Butz M., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (in press). Brains,
anticipations, individual and social behavior: an introduction to
anticipatory behavior systems. In Butz M., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G.,
Baldassarre G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems:
From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. Berlin: Springer Verlag.
- Kwanghun Chung receives NIH New Innovator Award 2016-10-13
- Award will support the development of technologies that can enable a better understanding of complex biological systems.
- DiPRA: Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2007-11-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianguglielmo Calvi and Cristiano Castelfranchi (in press). Proceedings of the 28 International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2007).
- Modeling Expectations in Cognitive Agents 2007-04-10
Lorini, E., Falcone, R. (2005); In Proceedings of AAAI 2005 Fall Symposium-From Reactive to Anticipatory Cognitive Embodied Systems, Arlington, Virginia, USA, 3-6 November, 2005.
- RNN-based Learning of Compact Maps for Efficient Robot Localization 2007-04-17
A. Foerster, A. Graves, J. Schmidhuber: RNN-based Learning of Compact Maps for Efficient Robot Localization. ESANN 2007.
- Startup bringing driverless taxi service to Singapore 2016-03-24
- Fleet of autonomous vehicles will serve as convenient form of public transit while reducing emissions.