- Startup bringing driverless taxi service to Singapore 2016-03-24
- Fleet of autonomous vehicles will serve as convenient form of public transit while reducing emissions.
- Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Pelikan, M., Llorà, X., & Goldberg, D.E. (2006) Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS. Evolutionary Computation, 14, 345-380.
- Security for multirobot systems 2017-03-17
- New technique could protect robot teams’ communication networks from malicious hackers.
- Agents with Anticipatory Behaviors: To be Cautious in a Risky Environment 2007-03-13
Cristiano Castelfranchi and Rino Falcone and Michele Piunti, European Conference Articial Intelligence (ECAI06) pp. 693-694
- Featured video: A self-driving wheelchair 2017-07-26
- Autonomous wheelchair developed by researchers at MIT and in Singapore promises improved independence for the disabled.
- Replicating the connection between muscles and nerves 2016-08-03
- New chip could help test drugs for ALS, other neuromuscular disorders.
- Explained: Neural networks 2017-04-14
- Ballyhooed artificial-intelligence technique known as “deep learning” revives 70-year-old idea.
- The Anticipatory Nature of Representations 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianluca Baldassarre, Rino Falcone, Cristiano Castelfranchi (2006). Proceedings of the 50th Anniversary Summit of Artificial Intelligence (ASAI50).
- The Symbol Detachment Problem 2007-04-15
Pezzulo, G. & Castelfranchi, C. The Symbol Detachment Problem. To appear in: Cognitive Processing. online: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10339-007-0164-0