- A testbed for neural-network models capable of integrating information in time. 2007-04-16
Zappacosta S., Nolfi S., Baldassarre G. (in press). A testbed for
neural-network models capable of integrating information in time. In Butz
M., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in
Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior.
Berlin: Springer Verlag.
- McGovern Institute awards 2017 Scolnick Prize to Catherine Dulac 2017-02-13
- Neurobiologist honored for her work on how pheromones control brain function and behavior.
- It's a Child's Game - Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). It's a Child's Game: Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots. Proceedings of the International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL), 164, Osaka, Japan.
- Learning to anticipate a temporarily hidden moving object 2007-11-13
- A Schema Based Model of the Praying Mantis 2006-12-06
(2006) From animals to animats 9: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behaviour
- How the brain keeps time 2017-12-04
- Neuroscientists discover networks of neurons that stretch or compress their activity to control timing.
- MIT Media Lab to participate in $27 million initiative on AI ethics and governance 2017-01-10
- Fund establishes a global initiative to advance artificial intelligence research for the public good.
- An autonomous fleet for Amsterdam 2016-09-19
- MIT, AMS Institute will collaborate to solve complex urban problems for Amsterdam with the development of autonomous "roboats."
- Interstellate: Celebrating the the beauty of neuroscience 2017-01-09
- Caitlin Vander Weele, a graduate student in brain and cognitive sciences, launches a collaborative neuro-art pictorial magazine.