- Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P. L., Wilson, S. W. (2006). Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS: Rotation, linear approximation, and solution structure. Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO-2006). 1457-1464
- Brain-controlled robots 2017-03-06
- CSAIL system enables people to correct robot mistakes using brain signals.
- Study reveals molecular mechanisms of memory formation 2018-02-08
- Neuroscientists discover a cellular pathway that encodes memories by strengthening specific synapses.
- Distinctive brain pattern helps habits form 2018-02-08
- Study identifies neurons that fire at the beginning and end of a behavior as it becomes a habit.
- Soft robotic fish swims alongside real ones in coral reefs 2018-03-21
- Made of silicone rubber, CSAIL’s “SoFi” could enable a closer study of aquatic life.
- Transparent, gel-based robots can catch and release live fish 2017-02-01
- Made from hydrogel, robots may one day assist in surgical operations, evade underwater detection.
- 3-D printing offers new approach to making buildings 2017-04-26
- Technology developed at MIT could enable faster, cheaper, more adaptable building construction.
- A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2006). A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (p. 165). Lund University Cognitive Studies, 128.
- Q&A: Running a company in an era of “crazy technological progress” 2017-06-27
- New book by Andrew McAfee and Erik Brynjolfsson surveys tech’s challenges for business.