- The Symbol Detachment Problem 2007-04-15
Pezzulo, G. & Castelfranchi, C. The Symbol Detachment Problem. To appear in: Cognitive Processing. online: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10339-007-0164-0
- Interstellate: Celebrating the the beauty of neuroscience 2017-01-09
- Caitlin Vander Weele, a graduate student in brain and cognitive sciences, launches a collaborative neuro-art pictorial magazine.
- Making 3-D printing as simple as printing on paper 2017-05-05
- Startup’s cloud-based system allows for project queuing by multiple users and automated part removal.
- An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2007). An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag.
- New study reveals how brain waves control working memory 2018-01-26
- Brain rhythms act as a gate for information entering and leaving the mind.
- Teleoperating robots with virtual reality 2017-10-11
- A virtual reality system from the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory could make it easier for factory workers to telecommute.
- Brain circuit enables split-second decisions when cues conflict 2017-04-24
- New findings shed light on how we quickly assess risks and rewards before acting.
- ZMINDRACESFILE_INDEXING_DOCUMENT 2007-04-16
This is a special MindRACES file used to create categories indexes for the others
- An Analysis of the Ideomotor Principle and TOTE 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianluca Baldassarre, Martin V. Butz, Cristiano Castelfranchi, and Joachim Hoffmann (2006). In Butz M.V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (eds.) Proceedings of the Third Workshop on Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems (ABiALS 2006)