- Electric motors find new roles in robots, ships, cars, and microgrids 2016-10-25
- James Kirtley discusses the transition from gas to electric motors and the impact these motors have had on modern technologies.
- Spekulationen zur Struktur ideo-motorischer Beziehungen 2007-10-30
(2007). Zeitschrift für Sportpsychologie, 14, 95-104.
- Brain waves reflect different types of learning 2017-10-11
- For the first time, researchers have identified neural signatures of explicit and implicit learning.
- Prepping a robot for its journey to Mars 2016-10-18
- Senior Sarah Hensley aims to improve Earth's most advanced humanoid robot, in advance of its trip to the Red Planet.
- Feng Zhang named James and Patricia Poitras Professor in Neuroscience 2017-01-13
- CRISPR pioneer named to inaugural chair created by Patricia and James Poitras '63, founders of MIT’s Poitras Center for Affective Disorders Research.
- Explained: Neural networks 2017-04-14
- Ballyhooed artificial-intelligence technique known as “deep learning” revives 70-year-old idea.
- Solving Deep Memory POMDPs with Recurrent Policy Gradients 2007-04-17
D. Wierstra, A. Foerster, J. Schmidhuber: Solving Deep Memory POMDPs with Recurrent Policy Gradients. Under review.
- How the brain perceives rhythm 2017-01-05
- Study finds the brain is biased toward rhythms based on simple integer ratios.
- A testbed for neural-network models capable of integrating information in time. 2007-04-16
Zappacosta S., Nolfi S., Baldassarre G. (in press). A testbed for
neural-network models capable of integrating information in time. In Butz
M., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in
Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior.
Berlin: Springer Verlag.