- Security for multirobot systems 2017-03-17
- New technique could protect robot teams’ communication networks from malicious hackers.
- Teaching robots to teach other robots 2017-05-10
- CSAIL approach allows robots to learn a wider range of tasks using some basic knowledge and a single demo.
- The unexpected aspects of Surprise 2007-04-10
Lorini, E., Castelfranchi, C. (2006); International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, 20 (6), pp. 817-835.
- New robot rolls with the rules of pedestrian conduct 2017-08-30
- Approach may enable robots to move around hospitals, malls, and other areas with heavy foot traffic.
- Robotic system monitors specific neurons 2017-08-30
- Success rate is comparable to that of highly trained scientists performing the process manually.
- Driverless-vehicle options now include scooters 2016-11-07
- Self-driving scooter demonstrated at MIT complements autonomous golf carts and city cars.
- Building better trust between humans and machines 2016-06-21
- MIT-SUTD researchers are creating improved interfaces to help machines and humans work together to complete tasks.
- A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2006). A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (p. 165). Lund University Cognitive Studies, 128.
- Spekulationen zur Struktur ideo-motorischer Beziehungen 2007-10-30
(2007). Zeitschrift für Sportpsychologie, 14, 95-104.