- A glimpse into the workings of the baby brain 2017-01-10
- MRI scans reveal surprising similarities in activity patterns of infant and adult visual cortex.
- Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P. L., Wilson, S. W. (2006). Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS: Rotation, linear approximation, and solution structure. Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO-2006). 1457-1464
- The benefits of surprise in dynamic environments: from Theory to Pratice 2007-05-10
(submitted to) 2nd International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction – ACII-07, 2007.
- Kay Tye Receives the Society for Neuroscience Young Investigator Award 2016-11-15
- Picower Neuroscientist recognized for her work on emotional circuitry of the brain.
- Ingestible robots, glasses-free 3-D, and computers that explain themselves 2016-12-16
- A look at 16 of the coolest things that happened at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in 2016.
- The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots 2007-04-22
Kiryazov, K., Petkov, G., Grinberg, M. , Kokinov, B., and Balkenius, C. (2007). The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag
- A Schema Based Model of the Praying Mantis 2006-12-06
(2006) From animals to animats 9: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behaviour
- Modeling Top-Down Perception and Analogical Transfer with Single Anticipatory Mechanism. 2007-05-09
Georgi Petkov, Kiril Kiryazov, Maurice Grinberg, Boicho Kokinov (2007); Proceedings of the Second European Cognitive Science Conference, Greece
- Study suggests approach to waking patients after surgery 2016-10-24
- Activating certain brain neurons may spur recovery from general anesthesia.