- Establishing Mutual Beliefs by Joint Attention: towards a Formal Model of Public Events. 2007-04-10
Lorini E., Tummolini L., Herzig A. (2005); In Bruno G. Bara, Lawrence Barsalou, & Monica Bucciarelli, Proceedings of the XXVII Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, July 21-23, Stresa, Italy
- “Exhibitionists” and “Voyeurs” do it better: a Shared Environment for Flexible Coordination with Tacit Messages 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L., Castelfranchi C., Ricci, A. Viroli, M., Omicini, A. (2005); in H. van Parunak, D. Weyns (Eds.) Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, LNAI 3374, Sringer-Verlag Heidelberg, pp. 215-231.
- How the brain perceives rhythm 2017-01-05
- Study finds the brain is biased toward rhythms based on simple integer ratios.
- Electric motors find new roles in robots, ships, cars, and microgrids 2016-10-25
- James Kirtley discusses the transition from gas to electric motors and the impact these motors have had on modern technologies.
- A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2006). A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (p. 165). Lund University Cognitive Studies, 128.
- Problem Solution Sustenance in XCS 2007-04-23
Butz, M.V., Goldberg, D.E., Lanzi, P.L., & Sastry, K. (2007). Problem Solution Sustenance in XCS: Markov Chain Analysis of Niche Support Distributions and Consequent Computational Complexity. Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines, 8, 5-37.
- Modeling Top-Down Perception and Analogical Transfer with Single Anticipatory Mechanism. 2007-05-09
Georgi Petkov, Kiril Kiryazov, Maurice Grinberg, Boicho Kokinov (2007); Proceedings of the Second European Cognitive Science Conference, Greece
- Developing anticipatory and affective competences in multi agent systems 2007-04-16
C. Castelfranchi, R. Falcone and M. Piunti. In Proceedings of International Workshop on Multi-agent Systems and Simulation (ISC 2006), Palermo, Italy., 2006.
- Josh McDermott receives NAS Troland Research Award 2018-01-17
- Cognitive scientist is recognized for groundbreaking research into how humans hear and interpret sound.