- Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Pelikan, M., Llorà, X., & Goldberg, D.E. (2006) Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS. Evolutionary Computation, 14, 345-380.
- Anticipations, Brains, Individual and Social Behavior: An Introduction to Anticipatory Systems 2007-10-30
In Butz M. V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior (LNAI 4520). Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (in press)
- Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language 2007-12-13
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language: An Overview Anticipatory Behavior. In Butz, M.; Sigaud, O.; Pezzulo, G. & Baldassarre, G. (ed.) in Adaptive Learning Systems: Advances in Anticipatory Processing, Springer LNAI 4520, 2007
- MIT, Lockheed Martin launch long-term research collaboration 2016-05-16
- Initial focus will be on transformative technologies, autonomy, and robotics.
- Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior 2007-10-30
(2007), LNAI 4520. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag.
- Neuroscientists discover a gene that controls worms’ behavioral state 2016-03-03
- Gene required for the control of behavioral state is also found in humans, may be linked to autism.
- Encoding Complete Body Models Enables Task Dependent Optimal Behavior 2007-10-30
(2007). International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2007). 1424-1429.
- High-resolution imaging with conventional microscopes 2017-04-17
- Tissue-expansion technique could allow scientists to map brain circuits.
- Building better trust between humans and machines 2016-06-21
- MIT-SUTD researchers are creating improved interfaces to help machines and humans work together to complete tasks.