- Toward an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. 2008-05-15
Caligiore D., Parisi D., Baldassarre G. (2007). Towards an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. Demiris Y., Scassellati B., Mareschal D. (eds.). The 6th IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL2007). IEEE Catalog Number: 07EX1740C, ISBN: 1-4244-1116-5, Library of Congress: 2007922394, pp. 241-246. London: Imperial College
- Study suggests approach to waking patients after surgery 2016-10-24
- Activating certain brain neurons may spur recovery from general anesthesia.
- Creating therapies for Alzheimer's disease by targeting neural circuits 2016-11-10
- Study finds a complex series of molecular, cellular, circuit and network-level changes contribute to the progression of Alzheimer's.
- Learning to anticipate a temporarily hidden moving object 2007-06-01
- The Anticipatory Nature of Representations 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianluca Baldassarre, Rino Falcone, Cristiano Castelfranchi (2006). Proceedings of the 50th Anniversary Summit of Artificial Intelligence (ASAI50).
- The unexpected aspects of Surprise 2007-04-10
Lorini, E., Castelfranchi, C. (2006); International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, 20 (6), pp. 817-835.
- Study finds brain connections key to reading 2016-08-08
- Pathways that exist before kids learn to read may determine development of brain’s word recognition area.
- Integrating Reinforcement-Learning, Accumulator Models, and Motor-Primitives to Study Action Selection and Reaching in Monkeys 2007-03-15
Ognibene, D. and Mannella, F. and Pezzulo, G. and Baldassarre, G.
Proceedings of ICCM 2006