- Establishing Mutual Beliefs by Joint Attention: towards a Formal Model of Public Events. 2007-04-10
Lorini E., Tummolini L., Herzig A. (2005); In Bruno G. Bara, Lawrence Barsalou, & Monica Bucciarelli, Proceedings of the XXVII Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, July 21-23, Stresa, Italy
- MIT team enlarges brain samples, making them easier to image 2015-01-15
- New technique enables nanoscale-resolution microscopy of large biological specimens.
- In the brain, timing is everything 2014-01-24
- Study reveals how the brain links memories of events that occur one after the other.
- Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P. L., Wilson, S. W. (2006). Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS: Rotation, linear approximation, and solution structure. Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO-2006). 1457-1464
- Professor emeritus Rodney Brooks refines the sequel to iRobot 2013-08-09
- Rodney Brooks’ startup, Rethink Robotics, is producing robots that can adapt to manufacturing tasks and the factory environment.
- New respect for primary visual cortex 2014-03-29
- A previously underappreciated brain region performs complex sequence learning.
- Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language 2007-12-13
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Schema-based design and the AKIRA Schema Language: An Overview Anticipatory Behavior. In Butz, M.; Sigaud, O.; Pezzulo, G. & Baldassarre, G. (ed.) in Adaptive Learning Systems: Advances in Anticipatory Processing, Springer LNAI 4520, 2007
- Bake your own robot 2014-05-30
- New algorithms and electronic components could enable printable robots that self-assemble when heated.
- Holonomic Control of a robot with an omnidirectional drive 2007-04-17
R. Rojas, A. Gloye Förster: Holonomic Control of a robot with an
omnidirectional drive, KI - Künstliche Intelligenz, vol. 20, nr. 2,
BöttcherIT Verlag, 2006.