- Robots with Anticipation and Attention 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). Robots with Anticipation and Attention. In Funk, P. , Rognvaldsson, T., and Xiong, N. (Eds.) Advances in Artificial Intelligence in Sweden (pp. 202-204). Västerås, Sweden: Mälardalen University.
- Using Particle Filters to Anticipate the Location of Reappearance of a Temporarily Hidden Target 2007-06-01
- A robot dives into search for Malaysian Airlines flight 2014-04-17
- The AUV built by MIT spinout Bluefin Robotics will begin imaging the ocean floor in search of clues.
- 3 Questions: Suzanne Corkin on new study of neuroscience’s most famous patient 2014-01-28
- Preliminary analysis of H.M.’s brain tissue lays groundwork for more comprehensive studies.
- MIT team competing in DARPA Robotics Challenge; webcast on Friday and Saturday 2013-12-18
- The MIT DARPA Robotics Challenge Team will be competing alongside 16 other teams for a spot in the Finals.
- Expanding our view of vision 2014-01-27
- New brain-scanning technique allows scientists to see when and where the brain processes visual information.
- A Model of Reaching That Integrates Reinforcement Learning and Population Encoding of Postures 2007-03-15
Ognibene, Dimitri and Rega, Angelo and Baldassarre, Gianluca
From Animals to Animats 9, 9th International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behavior, SAB 2006, Rome, Italy, September 25-29, 2006, Proceedings.
- New imaging technology can ‘see’ you thinking 2013-12-10
- A visual voyage inside the ‘clarified’ brain.
- Breaking habits before they start 2013-06-27
- Turning off cells in a habit-associated brain region prevents rats from learning to run a maze on autopilot.