- Engineers design drones that can stay aloft for five days 2017-06-07
- New design could provide communication support in disaster zones.
- Engineers design “tree-on-a-chip” 2017-03-20
- Microfluidic device generates passive hydraulic power, may be used to make small robots move.
- McGovern Institute awards 2018 Scolnick Prize to David Anderson 2018-05-03
- Neuroscientist honored for his work on the biology of neural stem cells and neural circuits that control emotional behaviors.
- Study shows where brain transforms seeing into doing 2018-07-03
- MIT neuroscientists find posterior parietal cortex region is crucial to connecting perception to action.
- Sensor traces dopamine released by single cells 2017-02-06
- New technology could help neuroscientists understand how dopamine influences brain activity.
- A Model of Reaching That Integrates Reinforcement Learning and Population Encoding of Postures 2007-03-15
Ognibene, Dimitri and Rega, Angelo and Baldassarre, Gianluca
From Animals to Animats 9, 9th International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behavior, SAB 2006, Rome, Italy, September 25-29, 2006, Proceedings.
- Cheetah III robot preps for a role as a first responder 2018-03-26
- Sangbae Kim is now developing the Cheetah III as a commercially viable robot to operate in compromised emergency response environments.
- Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino 2007-04-17
J. Schmidhuber, D. Wierstra, M. Gagliolo, F. Gomez:
Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino. To appear in
- Cinematography on the fly 2017-05-18
- System directs camera-equipped drones to maintain framing of an aerial shot.