- From Actions to Goals and Vice-versa: Theoretical Analysis and Models of the Ideomotor Principle and TOTE 2007-04-15
Pezzulo, G.; Baldassarre, G.; Butz, M.V.; Castelfranchi, C. & Hoffmann, J. From Actions to Goals and Vice-versa: Theoretical Analysis and Models of the Ideomotor Principle and TOTE. In Butz, M.; Sigaud, O.; Pezzulo, G. & Baldassarre, G. (ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: Advances in Anticipatory Processing, Springer LNAI 4520, 2007
- Rule-based evolutionary online learning systems 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V. (2006). Rule-based evolutionary online learning systems: A principled approach to LCS analysis and design. Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing Series, Springer Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg, Germany.
- Kwanghun Chung awarded Packard Fellowship 2015-10-20
- Funding will support the development of novel technologies for better understanding of large-scale biological systems.
- Learning to anticipate a temporarily hidden moving object 2007-06-01
- CSAIL shows off demos to 150 high-schoolers for “Hour of Code” 2015-12-14
- Robots, 3-D printers, and a surprise guest aim to get students excited about computer science.
- Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Pelikan, M., Llorà, X., & Goldberg, D.E. (2006) Automated global structure extraction for effective local building block processing in XCS. Evolutionary Computation, 14, 345-380.
- To locate objects, brain relies on memory 2015-10-29
- Neuroscientists identify brain region that holds objects in memory until they are spotted.
- Using Particle Filters to Anticipate the Location of Reappearance of a Temporarily Hidden Target 2007-06-01
- New strategies for anesthesia 2015-02-23
- Emery Brown says anesthesia drugs have been used in the U.S. for more than 160 years, but were largely misunderstood — until now.