- MIT neuroscientists give "invisible" cells a new look 2018-02-12
- With a new grant, a Picower Institute team is studying the role of astrocytes, which may partner with neurons to process information in the brain.
- Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino 2007-04-17
J. Schmidhuber, D. Wierstra, M. Gagliolo, F. Gomez: Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino. Neural Computation, 19(3), March 2007.
- Designing Modular Architectures in the Framework AKIRA 2007-04-26
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Designing Modular Architectures in the Framework AKIRA. To appear in: Multiagent and Grid Systems (journal)
- Brain waves reflect different types of learning 2017-10-11
- For the first time, researchers have identified neural signatures of explicit and implicit learning.
- Josh McDermott receives NAS Troland Research Award 2018-01-17
- Cognitive scientist is recognized for groundbreaking research into how humans hear and interpret sound.
- Combining Gradient-Based With Evolutionary Online Learning: An Introduction to Learning Classifier Systems 2007-10-30
Seventh International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS 2007), 12-17.
- Brain circuit enables split-second decisions when cues conflict 2017-04-24
- New findings shed light on how we quickly assess risks and rewards before acting.
- How Can a Massively Modular Mind Be Context-Sensitive? A Computational Approach 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo (2006). Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Cognitive Modeling (ICCM 2006).
- Q&A: Running a company in an era of “crazy technological progress” 2017-06-27
- New book by Andrew McAfee and Erik Brynjolfsson surveys tech’s challenges for business.