- Ingestible origami robot 2016-05-12
- Robot unfolds from ingestible capsule, removes button battery stuck to wall of simulated stomach.
- Toward an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. 2008-05-15
Caligiore D., Parisi D., Baldassarre G. (2007). Towards an integrated biomimetic model of reaching. Demiris Y., Scassellati B., Mareschal D. (eds.). The 6th IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL2007). IEEE Catalog Number: 07EX1740C, ISBN: 1-4244-1116-5, Library of Congress: 2007922394, pp. 241-246. London: Imperial College
- Robots with Anticipation and Attention 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). Robots with Anticipation and Attention. In Funk, P. , Rognvaldsson, T., and Xiong, N. (Eds.) Advances in Artificial Intelligence in Sweden (pp. 202-204). Västerås, Sweden: Mälardalen University.
- Explorations of anticipatory behavioral control (ABC): A report from the cognitive psychology unit of the University of Würzburg 2007-10-30
(2007). Cognitive Processing, 8, 133-142.
- MIT researchers find where visual memories are made 2015-01-20
- Discovery could lead to new treatments for cognitive disorders including autism and schizophrenia.
- A Schema Based Model of the Praying Mantis 2006-12-06
(2006) From animals to animats 9: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behaviour
- Robots and us 2015-10-13
- Should cars be fully driverless? No, says an MIT engineer and historian.
- How the brain keeps time 2015-10-08
- Study reveals neuron-firing patterns that underlie time measurement.
- Artificial whisker reveals source of harbor seal’s uncanny prey-sensing ability 2015-10-16
- Study finds a whisker’s “slaloming” motion helps seals track and chase prey.