- Featured video: #AskMIT — Using your full brain 2017-03-15
- Kids ask tough questions; MIT students, staff, and faculty answer. This episode of "#AskMIT" describes how much of our brains we really use.
- MIT, Lockheed Martin launch long-term research collaboration 2016-05-16
- Initial focus will be on transformative technologies, autonomy, and robotics.
- A testbed for neural-network models capable of integrating information in time. 2007-04-16
Zappacosta S., Nolfi S., Baldassarre G. (in press). A testbed for
neural-network models capable of integrating information in time. In Butz
M., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in
Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior.
Berlin: Springer Verlag.
- Brain waves reflect different types of learning 2017-10-11
- For the first time, researchers have identified neural signatures of explicit and implicit learning.
- Shared Intention Revisited: The Limits of Egoism are Not the Limits of Individualism 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L. (submitted to Economics and Philosophy)
- Establishing Mutual Beliefs by Joint Attention: towards a Formal Model of Public Events. 2007-04-10
Lorini E., Tummolini L., Herzig A. (2005); In Bruno G. Bara, Lawrence Barsalou, & Monica Bucciarelli, Proceedings of the XXVII Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, July 21-23, Stresa, Italy
- Mapping serotonin dynamics in the living brain 2016-10-20
- Imaging technique that creates 3-D video of serotonin transport could aid antidepressant development.
- Li-Huei Tsai receives Society for Neuroscience Mika Salpeter Lifetime Achievement Award 2016-12-02
- Picower Institute director awarded for her research on brain development, neurological disorders, and Alzheimer’s disease.