- Helping robots put it all together 2015-05-27
- New algorithm lets autonomous robots divvy up assembly tasks on the fly.
- Centimeter-long origami robot 2015-06-12
- Controlled by magnetic fields, tiny robot climbs inclines, swims, and carries loads twice its weight.
- Quasi-Online Reinforcement Learning for Robots 2007-03-20
B. Bakker, V. Zhumatiy, G. Gruener, J. Schmidhuber: Quasi-Online
Reinforcement Learning for Robots, IEEE International Conference on
Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2006.
- Robot 101: Learning to work with humans 2014-04-01
- Julie Shah teaches a new generation of robots to collaborate safely and efficiently with workers across industries.
- Holonomic Control of a robot with an omnidirectional drive 2007-04-17
R. Rojas, A. Gloye Förster: Holonomic Control of a robot with an
omnidirectional drive, KI - Künstliche Intelligenz, vol. 20, nr. 2,
BöttcherIT Verlag, 2006.
- Squishy robots 2014-07-14
- Phase-changing material could allow even low-cost robots to switch between hard and soft states.
- Anticipations, Brains, Individual and Social Behavior: An Introduction to Anticipatory Systems 2007-10-30
In Butz M. V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior (LNAI 4520). Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (in press)
- An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2007). An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag.