- Soft robotic hand can pick up and identify a wide array of objects 2015-09-30
- Team from Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab develops silicone rubber gripper and advanced object-identification algorithms.
- A Model of Reaching That Integrates Reinforcement Learning and Population Encoding of Postures 2007-03-15
Ognibene, Dimitri and Rega, Angelo and Baldassarre, Gianluca
From Animals to Animats 9, 9th International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behavior, SAB 2006, Rome, Italy, September 25-29, 2006, Proceedings.
- Seeing RNA at the nanoscale 2016-07-04
- Microscopy technique allows scientists to pinpoint RNA molecules in the brain.
- Combining Gradient-Based With Evolutionary Online Learning: An Introduction to Learning Classifier Systems 2007-10-30
Seventh International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS 2007), 12-17.
- First-ever 3-D printed robots made of both solids and liquids 2016-04-06
- System from Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab 3-D prints hydraulically-powered robot bodies, with no assembly required.
- It's a Child's Game - Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). It's a Child's Game: Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots. Proceedings of the International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL), 164, Osaka, Japan.
- Startup bringing driverless taxi service to Singapore 2016-03-24
- Fleet of autonomous vehicles will serve as convenient form of public transit while reducing emissions.
- MIT engineers hand “cognitive” control to underwater robots 2015-05-07
- With MIT-developed algorithms, robots plan underwater missions autonomously.
- The benefits of surprise in dynamic environments: from Theory to Pratice 2007-05-10
(submitted to) 2nd International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction – ACII-07, 2007.