- MIT engineers hand “cognitive” control to underwater robots 2015-05-07
- With MIT-developed algorithms, robots plan underwater missions autonomously.
- Improving the performance of Pittsburgh learning classifier systems using a default rule 2007-10-30
(2007). In Kovacs, T. et al. (Eds.) Learning Classifier Systems: International Workshops, IWLCS 2003-2005, LNAI 4399, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg. 291-307.
- It's a Child's Game - Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). It's a Child's Game: Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots. Proceedings of the International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL), 164, Osaka, Japan.
- McGovern Institute to honor neurogenetics researcher Huda Zoghbi 2014-03-05
- Zoghbi receives the Scolnick Prize in Neuroscience for her work on the genetic basis of human brain disorders.
- Expectations driven approach for Situated, Goal-directed Agents 2007-09-26
In proceedings of AI*IA/TABOO Joint Workshop (WOA 2007). Genova, Italy. 2007
- Uncovering the mechanism of our oldest anesthetic 2015-07-06
- MIT researchers reveal brainwave changes in patients receiving nitrous oxide, or “laughing gas.”
- Squishy robots 2014-07-14
- Phase-changing material could allow even low-cost robots to switch between hard and soft states.
- Rett syndrome drug shows promise in clinical trial 2014-06-23
- MIT neuroscientists report more detail on how the disease arises.
- The benefits of anticipation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2006). The benefits of anticipation: an experimental study. In Butz, M., Sigaud, O., Pezzulo, G., and Baldassarre, G. (Eds.), Proceedings of third workshop on anticipatory behavior in adaptive learning systems (ABiALS), Rome.