- Learning more about the brain 2016-03-24
- Pawan Sinha explores the cognitive dynamics behind our visual understanding of the world around us.
- A reinforcement-learning model of top-down attention based on a potential-action map 2008-05-15
Ognibene, D.; Balkenius, C. & Baldassarre, G.. 2008. A reinforcement-learning model of top-down attention based on a potential-action map. Pezzulo Giovanni, Rino Falcone, Castelfranchi Cristiano (ed.). The Anticipatory Approach. Berlin. Springer-Verlag.
- Recalling happier memories can reverse depression 2015-06-17
- Artificially reactivating positive memories could offer an alternative to traditional antidepressants.
- Artificial whisker reveals source of harbor seal’s uncanny prey-sensing ability 2015-10-16
- Study finds a whisker’s “slaloming” motion helps seals track and chase prey.
- Can an LED-filled “robot garden” make coding more accessible? 2015-02-18
- CSAIL’s 100-plus blooming, crawling, swimming bots teach basic programming concepts.
- The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots 2007-04-22
Kiryazov, K., Petkov, G., Grinberg, M. , Kokinov, B., and Balkenius, C. (2007). The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag
- Stimulus plan? 2015-12-18
- Interest is growing in brain stimulation devices — and regulating them may prove tricky.
- Apprendimento per rinforzo e codifica tramite popolazione neurale: un modello per il reaching applicato a due task 2007-03-19
WIVA3 - 3° Workshop Italiano Vita Artificiale