- Collaborative learning — for robots 2014-06-25
- Algorithm lets independent agents collectively produce a machine-learning model without aggregating data.
- Getting a grip on robotic grasp 2014-07-18
- New wrist-mounted device augments the human hand with two robotic fingers.
- Shared Intention Revisited: The Limits of Egoism are Not the Limits of Individualism 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L. (submitted to Economics and Philosophy)
- Fingertip sensor gives robot unprecedented dexterity 2014-09-19
- Equipped with a novel optical sensor, a robot grasps a USB plug and inserts it into a USB port.
- Surprisingly simple scheme for self-assembling robots 2013-10-04
- Small cubes with no exterior moving parts can propel themselves forward, jump on top of each other, and snap together to form arbitrary shapes.
- Drone lighting 2014-07-11
- Autonomous vehicles could automatically assume the right positions for photographic lighting.
- The Symbol Detachment Problem 2007-04-15
Pezzulo, G. & Castelfranchi, C. The Symbol Detachment Problem. To appear in: Cognitive Processing. online: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10339-007-0164-0
- An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2007). An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag.