- Robots and us 2015-10-13
- Should cars be fully driverless? No, says an MIT engineer and historian.
- Protein imaging reveals detailed brain architecture 2015-12-03
- New technique could contribute to efforts to map the human brain.
- Rule-based evolutionary online learning systems 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V. (2006). Rule-based evolutionary online learning systems: A principled approach to LCS analysis and design. Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing Series, Springer Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg, Germany.
- A Model of Reaching That Integrates Reinforcement Learning and Population Encoding of Postures 2007-03-15
Ognibene, Dimitri and Rega, Angelo and Baldassarre, Gianluca
From Animals to Animats 9, 9th International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behavior, SAB 2006, Rome, Italy, September 25-29, 2006, Proceedings.
- Phone-based laser rangefinder works outdoors 2016-03-25
- Depth sensor built from off-the-shelf parts filters out ambient infrared light.
- It's a Child's Game - Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). It's a Child's Game: Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots. Proceedings of the International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL), 164, Osaka, Japan.
- Data mining in learning classifier systems: Comparing XCS with GAssist 2007-10-30
(2007). In Kovacs, T. et al. (Eds.) Learning Classifier Systems: International Workshops, IWLCS 2003-2005, LNAI 4399, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg. 282-290.
- CSAIL joins with Toyota on $25 million research center for autonomous cars 2015-09-04
- Seeking to reduce traffic casualties, center will focus on robotics and artificial intelligence systems.
- Developing anticipatory and affective competences in multi agent systems 2007-04-16
C. Castelfranchi, R. Falcone and M. Piunti. In Proceedings of International Workshop on Multi-agent Systems and Simulation (ISC 2006), Palermo, Italy., 2006.