- Agents with Anticipatory Behaviors: To be Cautious in a Risky Environment 2007-03-13
Cristiano Castelfranchi and Rino Falcone and Michele Piunti, European Conference Articial Intelligence (ECAI06) pp. 693-694
- Quasi-Online Reinforcement Learning for Robots 2007-03-20
B. Bakker, V. Zhumatiy, G. Gruener, J. Schmidhuber: Quasi-Online
Reinforcement Learning for Robots, IEEE International Conference on
Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2006.
- Design your own custom drone 2016-12-05
- CSAIL system lets users design and fabricate drones with a wide range of shapes and structures.
- Mapping serotonin dynamics in the living brain 2016-10-20
- Imaging technique that creates 3-D video of serotonin transport could aid antidepressant development.
- Establishing Mutual Beliefs by Joint Attention: towards a Formal Model of Public Events. 2007-04-10
Lorini E., Tummolini L., Herzig A. (2005); In Bruno G. Bara, Lawrence Barsalou, & Monica Bucciarelli, Proceedings of the XXVII Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, July 21-23, Stresa, Italy
- A mechanical engineering rite of passage at MIT 2015-12-15
- Since the 1970s, Department of Mechanical Engineering course 2.007 has introduced undergraduate students to hands-on designing and building.
- 3-D-printed robots with shock-absorbing skins 2016-10-03
- By “programming” customized soft materials, CSAIL team can 3-D print safer, nimbler, more durable robots.
- Drones dodge obstacles 2016-01-19
- Motion-planning algorithms allow drones to do donuts, figure-eights in object-filled environments.