- Agents with Anticipatory Behaviors: To be Cautious in a Risky Environment 2007-03-13
Cristiano Castelfranchi and Rino Falcone and Michele Piunti, European Conference Articial Intelligence (ECAI06) pp. 693-694
- Scientists identify brain circuit that drives pleasure-inducing behavior 2017-03-22
- Surprisingly, the neurons are located in a brain region thought to be linked with fear.
- Teaching robots to teach other robots 2017-05-10
- CSAIL approach allows robots to learn a wider range of tasks using some basic knowledge and a single demo.
- McGovern Institute awards 2018 Scolnick Prize to David Anderson 2018-05-03
- Neuroscientist honored for his work on the biology of neural stem cells and neural circuits that control emotional behaviors.
- Spekulationen zur Struktur ideo-motorischer Beziehungen 2007-10-30
(2007). Zeitschrift für Sportpsychologie, 14, 95-104.
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory earns six R&D 100 Awards for 2017 2017-12-08
- Technologies named among the year's most significant innovations address health care, radar performance, aircraft collision avoidance, and 24-hour wide-area surveillance.
- An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2007). An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag.
- Soft robotic fish swims alongside real ones in coral reefs 2018-03-21
- Made of silicone rubber, CSAIL’s “SoFi” could enable a closer study of aquatic life.
- Giving robots a sense of touch 2017-06-05
- GelSight technology lets robots gauge objects’ hardness and manipulate small tools.