- Anticipatory Behaviour based on Prediction of Image Sequences 2007-06-01
- Explained: Neural networks 2017-04-14
- Ballyhooed artificial-intelligence technique known as “deep learning” revives 70-year-old idea.
- Decoding human cognition 2018-02-02
- MIT senior and Marshall Scholar Liang Zhou wants to elucidate the neural basis for our thoughts and intuitions.
- Brains,anticipations, individual and social behavior: an introduction to anticipatory behavior systems. 2007-04-16
Butz M., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (in press). Brains,
anticipations, individual and social behavior: an introduction to
anticipatory behavior systems. In Butz M., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G.,
Baldassarre G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems:
From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. Berlin: Springer Verlag.
- Custom carpentry with help from robots 2018-02-28
- CSAIL’s robotic system minimizes dangerous sawing, helps users customize furniture.
- Trajectory learning through motor babbling: reaching with obstacle avoidance. 2008-05-15
Ferrauto Tomassino, Ognibene Dimitri, Caligiore Daniele, Baldassare Gianluca (2007). Trajectory learning through motor babbling: reaching with obstacle avoidance. In Nicosia Giuseppe, Pavone Mario, Atti del Quarto Workshop Italiano di Vita Artificiale e Computazione Evolutiva (WIVACE 2007) (In formato elettronico). Catania: Università di Catania. (Baia Samuele, Sampietri, Italia, 5-7 Settembre 2007).
- Anticipatory coordination through action observation and behavior adaptation 2007-03-05
Michele Piunti, Cristiano Castelfranchi and Rino Falcone. In AISB 2007 Symposium Mindful Environments, Newcastle (2007).
- Robots with Anticipation and Attention 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). Robots with Anticipation and Attention. In Funk, P. , Rognvaldsson, T., and Xiong, N. (Eds.) Advances in Artificial Intelligence in Sweden (pp. 202-204). Västerås, Sweden: Mälardalen University.
- Shared Intention Revisited: The Limits of Egoism are Not the Limits of Individualism 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L. (submitted to Economics and Philosophy)