- Robot learns to follow orders like Alexa 2017-08-30
- ComText, from the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, allows robots to understand contextual commands.
- Featured video: #AskMIT — Using your full brain 2017-03-15
- Kids ask tough questions; MIT students, staff, and faculty answer. This episode of "#AskMIT" describes how much of our brains we really use.
- Study: Rhythmic interactions between cortical layers underlie working memory 2018-01-15
- MIT neuroscientists suggest a model for how we gain volitional control of what we hold in our minds.
- An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2007). An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag.
- From Actions to Goals and Vice-versa: Theoretical Analysis and Models of the Ideomotor Principle and TOTE 2007-04-15
Pezzulo, G.; Baldassarre, G.; Butz, M.V.; Castelfranchi, C. & Hoffmann, J. From Actions to Goals and Vice-versa: Theoretical Analysis and Models of the Ideomotor Principle and TOTE. In Butz, M.; Sigaud, O.; Pezzulo, G. & Baldassarre, G. (ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: Advances in Anticipatory Processing, Springer LNAI 4520, 2007
- An Analysis of the Ideomotor Principle and TOTE 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianluca Baldassarre, Martin V. Butz, Cristiano Castelfranchi, and Joachim Hoffmann (2006). In Butz M.V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (eds.) Proceedings of the Third Workshop on Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems (ABiALS 2006)
- A heavy working memory load may sink brainwave 'synch' 2018-04-06
- Picower Institute study explains what happens when working memory reaches its full capacity.
- Viral tool traces long-term neuron activity 2018-03-05
- New technique is nontoxic to cells, should allow scientists to study neuron function for months or years instead of weeks.