- Integrating Epistemic Action (Active Vision) and Pragmatic Action (Reaching): A Neural Architecture for Camera-Arm Robots. 2008-05-15
Ognibene, D.; Balkenius, C. & Baldassarre, G.. 2008. Integrating Epistemic Action (Active Vision) and Pragmatic Action (Reaching): A Neural Architecture for Camera-Arm Robots. Minoru Asada and Jun Tani and John Hallam and Jean-Arcady Meyer (ed.). The tenth International Conference on the SIMULATION OF ADAPTIVE BEHAVIOR (SAB'08). Osaka, Japan. Springer. july.
- Establishing Mutual Beliefs by Joint Attention: towards a Formal Model of Public Events. 2007-04-10
Lorini E., Tummolini L., Herzig A. (2005); In Bruno G. Bara, Lawrence Barsalou, & Monica Bucciarelli, Proceedings of the XXVII Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, July 21-23, Stresa, Italy
- How the brain processes emotions 2016-03-31
- Neuroscientists identify circuits that could play a role in mental illnesses, including depression.
- New robot rolls with the rules of pedestrian conduct 2017-08-30
- Approach may enable robots to move around hospitals, malls, and other areas with heavy foot traffic.
- Featured video: A self-driving wheelchair 2017-07-26
- Autonomous wheelchair developed by researchers at MIT and in Singapore promises improved independence for the disabled.
- Making 3-D printing as simple as printing on paper 2017-05-05
- Startup’s cloud-based system allows for project queuing by multiple users and automated part removal.
- Brain waves reflect different types of learning 2017-10-11
- For the first time, researchers have identified neural signatures of explicit and implicit learning.
- Electric motors find new roles in robots, ships, cars, and microgrids 2016-10-25
- James Kirtley discusses the transition from gas to electric motors and the impact these motors have had on modern technologies.
- Neuroscientists identify brain circuit necessary for memory formation 2017-04-06
- New findings challenge standard model of memory consolidation.