- Ingestible robots, glasses-free 3-D, and computers that explain themselves 2016-12-16
- A look at 16 of the coolest things that happened at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in 2016.
- Q&A: On the future of human-centered robotics 2017-05-15
- Professor David Mindell, who researches the interaction between automation and human behavior, discusses the interdependence of people, robots, and infrastructure.
- Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P. L., Wilson, S. W. (2006). Hyper-ellipsoidal conditions in XCS: Rotation, linear approximation, and solution structure. Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO-2006). 1457-1464
- How the brain recognizes faces 2016-12-01
- Machine-learning system spontaneously reproduces aspects of human neurology.
- A new player in appetite control 2016-10-18
- Brain cells that provide structural support also influence feeding behavior, study shows.
- Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior 2007-10-30
(2007), LNAI 4520. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag.
- An Analysis of the Ideomotor Principle and TOTE 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianluca Baldassarre, Martin V. Butz, Cristiano Castelfranchi, and Joachim Hoffmann (2006). In Butz M.V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (eds.) Proceedings of the Third Workshop on Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems (ABiALS 2006)
- Engineers design drones that can stay aloft for five days 2017-06-07
- New design could provide communication support in disaster zones.
- The cognitive and behavioral mediation of institutions: Towards an account of institutional actions 2007-04-10
Tummolini L., Castelfranchi C. (2006); Cognitive Systems Research, 7(2-3), 307-323.