- Making brain implants smaller could prolong their lifespan 2017-05-16
- Thin fibers could be used to deliver drugs or electrical stimulation, with less damage to the brain.
- A new player in appetite control 2016-10-18
- Brain cells that provide structural support also influence feeding behavior, study shows.
- Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior 2007-10-30
(2007), LNAI 4520. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag.
- Learning to anticipate a temporarily hidden moving object 2007-11-13
- Drones that drive 2017-06-26
- CSAIL team’s system of quadcopters that fly and drive suggest another approach to developing flying cars.
- A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2006). A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (p. 165). Lund University Cognitive Studies, 128.
- Q&A: On the future of human-centered robotics 2017-05-15
- Professor David Mindell, who researches the interaction between automation and human behavior, discusses the interdependence of people, robots, and infrastructure.
- Study: Rhythmic interactions between cortical layers underlie working memory 2018-01-15
- MIT neuroscientists suggest a model for how we gain volitional control of what we hold in our minds.
- Empirical Analysis of Generalization and Learning in XCS with Gradient Descent 2007-10-30
Lanzi P. L., Butz M. V., Goldberg D. E. (2007). GECCO 2007: Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference. 1814-1821.