- First-ever 3-D printed robots made of both solids and liquids 2016-04-06
- System from Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab 3-D prints hydraulically-powered robot bodies, with no assembly required.
- Drones that drive 2017-06-26
- CSAIL team’s system of quadcopters that fly and drive suggest another approach to developing flying cars.
- Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior 2007-10-30
(2007), LNAI 4520. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag.
- Brain-controlled robots 2017-03-06
- CSAIL system enables people to correct robot mistakes using brain signals.
- A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2006). A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (p. 165). Lund University Cognitive Studies, 128.
- Learning to anticipate a temporarily hidden moving object 2007-11-13
- 3-D-printed robots with shock-absorbing skins 2016-10-03
- By “programming” customized soft materials, CSAIL team can 3-D print safer, nimbler, more durable robots.
- The Symbol Detachment Problem 2007-04-15
Pezzulo, G. & Castelfranchi, C. The Symbol Detachment Problem. To appear in: Cognitive Processing. online: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10339-007-0164-0
- A glimpse into the workings of the baby brain 2017-01-10
- MRI scans reveal surprising similarities in activity patterns of infant and adult visual cortex.