- DiPRA: Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2007-11-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianguglielmo Calvi and Cristiano Castelfranchi (in press). Proceedings of the 28 International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2007).
- Feng Zhang named James and Patricia Poitras Professor in Neuroscience 2017-01-13
- CRISPR pioneer named to inaugural chair created by Patricia and James Poitras '63, founders of MIT’s Poitras Center for Affective Disorders Research.
- How one gene contributes to two diseases 2015-12-10
- Neuroscientists unravel Shank3 gene’s role in autism and schizophrenia.
- Car talk 2016-02-10
- At MIT, federal safety chief discusses future of automated driving.
- Engineers design “tree-on-a-chip” 2017-03-20
- Microfluidic device generates passive hydraulic power, may be used to make small robots move.
- The unexpected aspects of Surprise 2007-04-10
Lorini, E., Castelfranchi, C. (2006); International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, 20 (6), pp. 817-835.
- The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots 2007-05-09
Kiril Kiryazov, Georgi Petkov, Maurice Grinberg, Boicho Kokinov, Christian Balkenius (2006); Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior, LNAI number 4520
- Study reveals a basis for attention deficits 2016-03-23
- New findings could help scientists develop treatments for ADHD and other disorders.
- McGovern Institute awards 2017 Scolnick Prize to Catherine Dulac 2017-02-13
- Neurobiologist honored for her work on how pheromones control brain function and behavior.