- A testbed for neural-network models capable of integrating information in time. 2007-04-16
Zappacosta S., Nolfi S., Baldassarre G. (in press). A testbed for
neural-network models capable of integrating information in time. In Butz
M., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G., Baldassarre G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in
Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior.
Berlin: Springer Verlag.
- Emergent Effector-Independent Internal Spaces: Adaptation and Intermanual Learning Transfer in Humans and Neural Networks 2007-10-30
International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2007), 1509-1514.
- Featured video: A self-driving wheelchair 2017-07-26
- Autonomous wheelchair developed by researchers at MIT and in Singapore promises improved independence for the disabled.
- Sensor traces dopamine released by single cells 2017-02-06
- New technology could help neuroscientists understand how dopamine influences brain activity.
- How Can a Massively Modular Mind Be Context-Sensitive? A Computational Approach 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo (2006). Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Cognitive Modeling (ICCM 2006).
- Anticipatory coordination through action observation and behavior adaptation 2007-03-05
Michele Piunti, Cristiano Castelfranchi and Rino Falcone. In AISB 2007 Symposium Mindful Environments, Newcastle (2007).
- A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C., and Johansson, B. (2006). A developmental approach to dynamic scene understanding. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics (p. 165). Lund University Cognitive Studies, 128.
- A glimpse into the workings of the baby brain 2017-01-10
- MRI scans reveal surprising similarities in activity patterns of infant and adult visual cortex.
- Self-driving cars, meet rubber duckies 2016-04-20
- “Duckietown” class at Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab teaches autonomy, aims to become global research platform.