- Combining Gradient-Based With Evolutionary Online Learning: An Introduction to Learning Classifier Systems 2007-10-30
Seventh International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS 2007), 12-17.
- Shared Intention Revisited: The Limits of Egoism are Not the Limits of Individualism 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L. (submitted to Economics and Philosophy)
- How Can a Massively Modular Mind Be Context-Sensitive? A Computational Approach 2007-04-15
Giovanni Pezzulo (2006). Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Cognitive Modeling (ICCM 2006).
- Feng Zhang named James and Patricia Poitras Professor in Neuroscience 2017-01-13
- CRISPR pioneer named to inaugural chair created by Patricia and James Poitras '63, founders of MIT’s Poitras Center for Affective Disorders Research.
- New study reveals how brain waves control working memory 2018-01-26
- Brain rhythms act as a gate for information entering and leaving the mind.
- Teleoperating robots with virtual reality 2017-10-11
- A virtual reality system from the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory could make it easier for factory workers to telecommute.
- The Interplay of Analogy-Making with Active Vision and Motor Control in Anticipatory Robots 2007-05-09
Kiril Kiryazov, Georgi Petkov, Maurice Grinberg, Boicho Kokinov, Christian Balkenius (2006); Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior, LNAI number 4520
- Pinpointing a brain circuit that can keep fears at bay 2016-09-27
- Study suggests path to prolonging treatment effectiveness for phobias or post-traumatic stress disorder.
- It's a Child's Game - Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). It's a Child's Game: Investigating Cognitive Development with Playing Robots. Proceedings of the International Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL), 164, Osaka, Japan.