- The cognitive structure of Surprise: looking for basic principles 2007-04-16
Lorini, E., Castelfranchi, C. (2007); To appear in Topoi: An International Review of Philosophy, 26(1).
- How the brain keeps time 2017-12-04
- Neuroscientists discover networks of neurons that stretch or compress their activity to control timing.
- Emergent Effector-Independent Internal Spaces: Adaptation and Intermanual Learning Transfer in Humans and Neural Networks 2007-10-30
International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2007), 1509-1514.
- Anticipations, Brains, Individual and Social Behavior: An Introduction to Anticipatory Systems 2007-10-30
In Butz M. V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior (LNAI 4520). Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (in press)
- Network of diverse noncoding RNAs acts in the brain 2018-06-07
- Scientists identify the first known network consisting of three types of regulatory RNAs.
- Stress can lead to risky decisions 2017-11-16
- Neuroscientists find chronic stress skews decisions toward higher-risk options.
- Establishing Mutual Beliefs by Joint Attention: towards a Formal Model of Public Events. 2007-04-10
Lorini E., Tummolini L., Herzig A. (2005); In Bruno G. Bara, Lawrence Barsalou, & Monica Bucciarelli, Proceedings of the XXVII Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, July 21-23, Stresa, Italy
- “Superhero” robot wears different outfits for different tasks 2017-09-27
- Shape-shifting device from CSAIL can walk, roll, sail, and glide using recyclable exoskeletons.