- Lauren Uhr: a brain researcher motivated by personal experience 2016-11-21
- MIT senior studies cognitive science and medicine from the vantage point of a person with dyslexia.
- A Model of Reaching That Integrates Reinforcement Learning and Population Encoding of Postures 2007-03-15
Ognibene, Dimitri and Rega, Angelo and Baldassarre, Gianluca
From Animals to Animats 9, 9th International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behavior, SAB 2006, Rome, Italy, September 25-29, 2006, Proceedings.
- Cinematography on the fly 2017-05-18
- System directs camera-equipped drones to maintain framing of an aerial shot.
- Electric motors find new roles in robots, ships, cars, and microgrids 2016-10-25
- James Kirtley discusses the transition from gas to electric motors and the impact these motors have had on modern technologies.
- Apprendimento per rinforzo e codifica tramite popolazione neurale: un modello per il reaching applicato a due task 2007-03-19
WIVA3 - 3° Workshop Italiano Vita Artificiale
- Function Approximation with XCS 2007-04-23
Butz, M.V., Lanzi, P.L., & Wilson, S.W. (in press). Function Approximation with XCS: Hyperellipsoidal Conditions, Recursive Least Squares, and Compaction. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation.
- Shared Intention Revisited: The Limits of Egoism are Not the Limits of Individualism 2007-04-10
Tummolini, L. (submitted to Economics and Philosophy)