- Anticipatory Models in Gaze Control 2007-04-22
Balkenius, C. and Johansson, B. (2007). Anticipatory Models in Gaze Control: A Developmental Model. Cognitive Processing, in press.
- Drones that drive 2017-06-26
- CSAIL team’s system of quadcopters that fly and drive suggest another approach to developing flying cars.
- A new way to automatically build road maps from aerial images 2018-04-17
- “RoadTracer” system from the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory could reduce workload for developers of apps like Google Maps.
- Brain-controlled robots 2017-03-06
- CSAIL system enables people to correct robot mistakes using brain signals.
- Giving robots a sense of touch 2017-06-05
- GelSight technology lets robots gauge objects’ hardness and manipulate small tools.
- Network of diverse noncoding RNAs acts in the brain 2018-06-07
- Scientists identify the first known network consisting of three types of regulatory RNAs.
- Robots with Anticipation and Attention 2007-04-22
Johansson, B., and Balkenius, C. (2005). Robots with Anticipation and Attention. In Funk, P. , Rognvaldsson, T., and Xiong, N. (Eds.) Advances in Artificial Intelligence in Sweden (pp. 202-204). Västerås, Sweden: Mälardalen University.