- Anticipations, Brains, Individual and Social Behavior: An Introduction to Anticipatory Systems 2007-10-30
In Butz M. V., Sigaud O., Pezzulo G. (Eds.), Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior (LNAI 4520). Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (in press)
- Q&A: Running a company in an era of “crazy technological progress” 2017-06-27
- New book by Andrew McAfee and Erik Brynjolfsson surveys tech’s challenges for business.
- How we recall the past 2017-08-17
- Neuroscientists discover a brain circuit dedicated to retrieving memories.
- Designing Modular Architectures in the Framework AKIRA 2007-04-26
Pezzulo, G. & Calvi, G. Designing Modular Architectures in the Framework AKIRA. To appear in: Multiagent and Grid Systems (journal)
- Lauren Uhr: a brain researcher motivated by personal experience 2016-11-21
- MIT senior studies cognitive science and medicine from the vantage point of a person with dyslexia.
- Drones that drive 2017-06-26
- CSAIL team’s system of quadcopters that fly and drive suggest another approach to developing flying cars.
- The cognitive structure of Surprise: looking for basic principles 2007-04-16
Lorini, E., Castelfranchi, C. (2007); To appear in Topoi: An International Review of Philosophy, 26(1).
- Emergent Effector-Independent Internal Spaces: Adaptation and Intermanual Learning Transfer in Humans and Neural Networks 2007-10-30
International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2007), 1509-1514.