- Brain-controlled robots 2017-03-06
- CSAIL system enables people to correct robot mistakes using brain signals.
- An autonomous fleet for Amsterdam 2016-09-19
- MIT, AMS Institute will collaborate to solve complex urban problems for Amsterdam with the development of autonomous "roboats."
- MIT, Lockheed Martin launch long-term research collaboration 2016-05-16
- Initial focus will be on transformative technologies, autonomy, and robotics.
- A glimpse into the workings of the baby brain 2017-01-10
- MRI scans reveal surprising similarities in activity patterns of infant and adult visual cortex.
- Seeing RNA at the nanoscale 2016-07-04
- Microscopy technique allows scientists to pinpoint RNA molecules in the brain.
- Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino 2007-04-17
J. Schmidhuber, D. Wierstra, M. Gagliolo, F. Gomez: Training Recurrent Neural Networks by Evolino. Neural Computation, 19(3), March 2007.
- A new player in appetite control 2016-10-18
- Brain cells that provide structural support also influence feeding behavior, study shows.
- DiPRA: Distributed Practical Reasoning Architecture 2007-11-15
Giovanni Pezzulo, Gianguglielmo Calvi and Cristiano Castelfranchi (in press). Proceedings of the 28 International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2007).
- Emergent Effector-Independent Internal Spaces: Adaptation and Intermanual Learning Transfer in Humans and Neural Networks 2007-10-30
International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2007), 1509-1514.