- Rule-based evolutionary online learning systems 2007-03-13
Butz, M.V. (2006). Rule-based evolutionary online learning systems: A principled approach to LCS analysis and design. Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing Series, Springer Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg, Germany.
- Kay Tye Receives the Society for Neuroscience Young Investigator Award 2016-11-15
- Picower Neuroscientist recognized for her work on emotional circuitry of the brain.
- Security for multirobot systems 2017-03-17
- New technique could protect robot teams’ communication networks from malicious hackers.
- Self-driving cars, meet rubber duckies 2016-04-20
- “Duckietown” class at Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab teaches autonomy, aims to become global research platform.
- Modeling Top-Down Perception and Analogical Transfer with Single Anticipatory Mechanism. 2007-05-09
Georgi Petkov, Kiril Kiryazov, Maurice Grinberg, Boicho Kokinov (2007); Proceedings of the Second European Cognitive Science Conference, Greece
- An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation 2007-04-22
Johansson, B. and Balkenius, C. (2007). An Experimental Study of Anticipation in Simple Robot Navigation. In Butz, M. et al. (Ed.) Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior. LNAI, 4520, Springer-Verlag.
- Driverless-vehicle options now include scooters 2016-11-07
- Self-driving scooter demonstrated at MIT complements autonomous golf carts and city cars.
- The benefits of surprise in dynamic environments: from Theory to Pratice 2007-05-10
(submitted to) 2nd International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction – ACII-07, 2007.